Just got banned/how to appeal?

2Next

Replies

• Saada wrote: »
    MechaC2 wrote: »
    Saada wrote: »
    @Saada i have no idea who you are, but please stop. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Ultra and Sigsig and the other inquisitors have worked hard to bring the cheating to the forefront. We don’t need people like you pushing the agenda backwards.

Take it easy. He was banned and I just pointed out some that I found a little suspicious. It isn't your job to tell me what to do so back off.

Honestly, i know it's weird to say but i am kinda glad you posted those battles, because that would mean i get a chance to defend myself a bit. Even though some of the ones you thought were suspicious didn't make sense, you gave me a chance to defend the JML one atleast.

This forum is toxic at times. There's been heaps that come here saying they were wrongly banned which isnt true so I was probably too quick to think negatively but didnt think i went overboard. If you are innocent, I hope you get your banned reversed asap.

Thank you for that. Hopefully it does get reversed. I don't think you went overboard, you just told us your opinion. Some were kinda silly, like the wat tambor one, but you gave me a chance to explain a bit incase anybody else reads the thread.
    I can see why you'd think negatively, i've already seen some posts about cheaters saying they got banned, but then having some suspicious GA photos. Not everyone though, but i did see some, and i saw some that got unbanned aswell.
    I got banned for a reason, right? So it makes sense you thought like that. Thank you for that though.
  • There is no way that you can kill JML (even if his team had no mods) with omi traya lead gear 11, gear 8 sion, gear 8 nihilous at 6 star, gear 12 savage with omi, omicrons can help you with a lot of things but they cant perform miracles.

Your cls battle looks okay to me simply because SEE can recover protection same as wat. But it truly looks like you have cheated my friend
  • Darthjobbie
    363 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    It can be toxic especially with cheating abundant ingame but unless players go through EA answers, its here where suspicion is rife and based mainly on swgoh.gg data and lets face it, the amount of brazen cheaters who admit it freely or kid on their brother did it.

A suggestion could be a dedicated forum category channel just for banned/cheating accounts.

We will never know what CG have put in place to monitor cheats but hopefully unearned bans get accounts restored and with some recompense and others booted for good.

What i will say is, Ultra has been visible and should earn our respect for doing what could be an abusive role from players.
  • MechaC2
    17 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    There is no way that you can kill JML (even if his team had no mods) with omi traya lead gear 11, gear 8 sion, gear 8 nihilous at 6 star, gear 12 savage with omi, omicrons can help you with a lot of things but they cant perform miracles.

Your cls battle looks okay to me simply because SEE can recover protection same as wat. But it truly looks like you have cheated my friend

Nihilus and sion died instantly and JML couldnt kill savage.pb5r0dap1ap4.png Here it says Marauder reduces max health, then combined with traya omicron + traya healing immunity and isolate on GL giving critical damage., it actually worked out. JML also gives debuffs, and traya cleanses it and gives stats and bonus protection.. It seems odd i'd cheat with that team though, instead of doing it with any of the other stronger teams. I am mostly surprised at how tanky savage was though, but then again it was just JML and hermit at the end, no crazy damage.

Editing this to mention that everyone starts stacking health because of Traya, which means traya and marauders health increase, which also means they get more bonus protection because more max health.. JML applies debuffs on all of his attacks, which means bonus protection. Savage will be taunting because of the Resilient Defense, also recovering HP and protection AND getting bonus protection. The only threat would be the AOE, which as you can see killed Nihilus and Sion, but traya and marauder i guess already had some bonus protection/increased max hp.. Savage would regenerate it, also when the enemy does an attack out of their turn, they lose 50% offense, and hermit can call JML to assist.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Capital Games has completed investigating your account

If you are unbanned, Great!

If you are still banned, and want to know what specific instance triggered your ban, reach out to @CG_Leviathan to dispute

Locking thread
This discussion has been closed.