What is this about?

Probably got banned
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    He last logged in to his account 2 minutes ago, so i doubt it
  • Ultra wrote: »
    What is this about?

Probably got banned

and we already know why he/she did it...because the "Badger made me do it".
  • If they were banned and the allycode they linked is theirs maybe it has to do with battles like these?
    42ny5wx1pnwa.jpg
    0visucbv9hkc.jpg
    f9ixq8sig6hz.jpg
  • Just curious, what is wrong with the battles posted? They seem possible going against mismatched teams and if they were poorly modded.
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Just curious, what is wrong with the battles posted? They seem possible going against mismatched teams and if they were poorly modded.

The Dr vs ep vader fight. Took 1 min and the Dr team took barely any damage. I don't believe that if any of them were hit by a relic 5 palp or bsf or a r7 vader they would have taken that small amount of damage.

The fight against nego was a mistake on my behalf. Only saw the capital ship and assumed it would be GR ships. But then again killing 6 ships in 2 mins only losing 2 ships and getting vader down to 90%hp seems a bit suspicious.

The ep vs vader. Even though it's a horribly mismatched team I don't think it's possible not to 1 shot a blue gear Mara jade.

I could be totally wrong about those but those were the most sus battles I could find after a quick scroll through the gac.
  • DR, Basti & HK all have protection recovery in their kits.

Given the OP has provided no context into the post, there is no point speculating based off "A quick scroll" through his History.
    Especially if you're not really sure and "could be totally wrong"
  • DR, Basti & HK all have protection recovery in their kits.

Given the OP has provided no context into the post, there is no point speculating based off "A quick scroll" through his History.
    Especially if you're not really sure and "could be totally wrong"

They do but without Malak, that EP team should (if they got a turn) started the TM train with the ferocity being applied. If the Vader took a turn, I can't see any of the purple gear not getting deleted.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    OP provided no context except for a phone number

Closing and archiving