Geo’s, Bounty Hunters, Ewoks or something else?

Have been farming Phoenix for a while, conscious of the fact that Kanan is going to slow me way down considering I don’t get that many Squad Arena tokens. Zeb is 7*, and Ezra, Hera and Chopper aren’t far behind him, meanwhile Kanan is about half way to 6*’s.

This roadblocks me slightly. As soon as I get all 5 Phoenix members to 7 stars, I can get Thrawn and Palpatine to 7, and with my Tarkin, Stormtrooper already near 7 and TFP being next farmed from the Cantina battles, I’ll have R2 at 7 stars not long after.

My question then, is while I’m in this weird sort of limbo waiting for Kanan and perhaps grinding the end of the Empire team, what’s next on the agenda? I’m pushing for CLS, so the basic team of Rebels will have to wait until after Ezra, Hera and TFP are done for Cantina, and crucially Kanan is done for the Squad Arena so I can get Leia to 7, guaranteeing an even longer wait.

So my question becomes, who do I farm in the meantime? I’ve heard Geos for Padme, offering both a strong fleet team and two great teams, but also BH for Chewie later as well as the events, and finally Ewoks for C-3PO

I’ve got a bit of development in both the BH and Geonosian area, and I’m guessing it will be one of those since Ewoks just seem a lot of trouble for less benefit, but I’ve put my code down for you to decide. Thanks in advance.

https://swgoh.gg/p/931234479/

Replies

• Plan for Ships (Fleet Arena = crystals) and Assault Battles (Rewards: Shards, Gear, mods etc)
    High Value options:
    1) BHs - Bossk, IG88, Cad Bane, Boba Fett + their ships! Farming HTooth gets you Jango as a bonus. IG88 in particular isn’t a first choice BHunter but he has a ship and you need the 4 BH ships to unlock MFalc. Eventually farming Greef as an “extra” to replace IG88 is an option.
    —> Unlocks Chewie, Ships unlock MFalc, Credit Event, Galactic BHs 1 + 2 and cover 1 ABattle.
    2) FOrder - look at how you unlock Finalizer (the FO capital ship) and focus on the FOrder pilots first. It’s worth also farming Special Forces Tie Fighter and Echelon even if they aren’t needed for Finalizer.
    —> Once Relic’d = your first GL (SLKR), 1 ABattle and gives you a ship.
    3) Jedi — Farm Bastila to lead your Jedi and lock at JKR reqs. JKR is actually pretty easy to get and will carry all but the last tier of the Jedi ABattle. NO ships here though
    4) ITroopers…..Veers, Piett, Starck, Range + Dark = 2 ABattles to CT3 and super fun.

Personally with your roster I’d do BH pilots + a slow farm of Greef. Mara shards to go with your emerging EP team.
    Longer term targets of Chewpio to go with your CLS once unlocked.Also, Bastila Shan to lead your Jedi until you get JKR.
  • Plan for Ships (Fleet Arena = crystals) and Assault Battles (Rewards: Shards, Gear, mods etc)
    High Value options:
    1) BHs - Bossk, IG88, Cad Bane, Boba Fett + their ships! Farming HTooth gets you Jango as a bonus. IG88 in particular isn’t a first choice BHunter but he has a ship and you need the 4 BH ships to unlock MFalc. Eventually farming Greef as an “extra” to replace IG88 is an option.
    —> Unlocks Chewie, Ships unlock MFalc, Credit Event, Galactic BHs 1 + 2 and cover 1 ABattle.
    2) FOrder - look at how you unlock Finalizer (the FO capital ship) and focus on the FOrder pilots first. It’s worth also farming Special Forces Tie Fighter and Echelon even if they aren’t needed for Finalizer.
    —> Once Relic’d = your first GL (SLKR), 1 ABattle and gives you a ship.
    3) Jedi — Farm Bastila to lead your Jedi and lock at JKR reqs. JKR is actually pretty easy to get and will carry all but the last tier of the Jedi ABattle. NO ships here though
    4) ITroopers…..Veers, Piett, Starck, Range + Dark = 2 ABattles to CT3 and super fun.

Personally with your roster I’d do BH pilots + a slow farm of Greef. Mara shards to go with your emerging EP team.
    Longer term targets of Chewpio to go with your CLS once unlocked.Also, Bastila Shan to lead your Jedi until you get JKR.

Hadn’t even considered the fact that the BH’s could also be used for the Falcon. I guess this is why I asked hahaha. Thank you
  • Oh yeah, I wouldn’t bother even thinking about JMK as his capital ship and wat tambor will be impossible to get without a decent guild, which you’ll be very very lucky to get into so early in the game.
  • Focus on DS Ships. (And their Pilots)
    Focus on DS Ships. (And their Pilots)

So Geos & BHs are BOTH great options to start farming.
    The only FO I'd start on is Kylo-U & his Silencer also in same node in Cantina

After Phoenix my 2nd LS Team was Jedi.
    Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben, & Ahsoka are all useful for legendary events.
    Combine them with Mace (Free) or Consular (Free) if you can pull them to 5* & get GMY Open.
    From there farm the OR-Jedi to unlock Revan.