Guild member raid scoring question

SF49ers
9 posts Member
edited February 2023
Hey guys/gals,

there might be a potential cheater in my guild. Last time it seemed obvious when someone with not even 600.000 GP made more than 50 M damage. Yeah, yeah….this time it might seem obvious to some, as well, but I actually don’t/didn’t expect to find cheaters when I started playin this game.

So, what do u think? More than 20 M damage with not even 650.000 GP?! Looks like conflicting data to me.

(Hope it is okay I posted here. Or should I have posted under “PVP/Rigalry”?)

Greetings
Marc

7weu5y693qn1.png
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Send a pm to @CG_LucifersDaddy

Also edit your screenshots to remove the suspected cheater’s handle, or it’ll get removed.
  • No, send the PM to @CG_Leviathan
  • No, send the PM to @CG_Leviathan

Ah, thank you. The FAQ thread recommends Lucifers_Daddy.
  • Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    No, send the PM to @CG_Leviathan

@UdalCuain can you update this?
  • But, I dunno if he/she is cheating so I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.

I don’t understand. If I have a potential cheater in my guild, then I should send a message to just one player(?). Why? Isn’t it better if as many people as possible can discuss it so that as many players as possible can determine that together and together they can determine that because of the vast amount of experience they have together, instead of just one player?

I don’t understand that. How is that the better option? To just send a message to just player? How is he to determine if this player is a cheater or not? What does he/she have what others don’t?

The screenshots were mentioned….fine; I’ll remove them…..
    But, my intention was NOT (!) to bad-mouth anyone. My intention was just to seek your help, guys/gals. So, I don’t understand why it is better to text just one player personally instead of asking everyone?

Thank you…..I wasn’t aware of those guidelines….

I removed the player’s handle…..happy(?).
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    1) To avoid potential harassment/bullying based on unsubstantiated information, that could also potentially lead to legal issues.

2) The person you were directed to contact is not just “a player” - they work for CG

Also good idea to tag @Ultra on this.

Just out of curiosity — 20M/50M in what game mode? (And yeah no way they did that with what you showed in the screenshot.)

Edit due to receiving further info below.
    Post edited by KDC99X on
  • Okay, okay, okay. I get that.

But, I don’t understand how it is more important to advise me to remove the player’s handle than to just give me their opinion on if he/she is cheating or not. I didn’t come here to report someone. U can see that by how fast I removed the player’s handle. (Before I posted my next comment; respectively, within minutes or less!!).

Okay, I did not know that their is someone here with that much “power”.

Thank u! That is basically ALL I wanted. An opinion from a fellow player on whether or not he is cheating.

Uhh…game mode? Raid: the grevious (tank)-raid; the first one (the one without a time-restriction).
  • So it being the tank raid but not highest tier and therefore rosters resetting, no one will be able to give you a credible opinion without more information. The likelihood is strong that 50 million with that account but we would need to know how many days was the raid active for and what tier was actually being run. The longer the raid was running the less likely it is cheating. it’s been so long since I’ve run the early versions of the raids I can’t give a guess when 50 million with what is shown seems possible
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Hmmm… it IS possible to farm a lot of damage in the HAAT P2 and P4 due to the topple mechanics of the tank, and possibly also with that lineup bc of the Rex gaining a ton of bonus damage on his Aerial Advantage move as clones take more turns, and those gears levels on the tier 6 raid, might actually be possible to score a good 20M…

I’m not 100% sure, so good on you to investigate. I thought initially you might be talking about heroic HSTR or CPit.

Also I forgot about rosters resetting, that’s another factor. It’s been so long since I’ve done anything below heroic tier, and I’m sure that’s most of the forum-goers. I think now it looks much more unlikely to be cheating, but ultimately CG will be the ones to investigate.
  • Okay, okay.

No, it was about 23 million damage in total.

When there was about approx. 30-40 % in the last phase, he made that in one go.

The earlier damage, not entirely sure, but a lot of seemed he had done quite quickly (in one-go maybe); I haven’t tried out my troopers for the Tank-raid, yet, so I don’t have comparable data (even though my troopers are stronger than his but not one of my best teams…). The raid wasn’t going for long. Maybe 1-2 days, 3 at most as far as I remember.

But, since he doesn’t even have one relic character, I don’t see how about 23 M damage in total are possible.

• Well a for how, Rex’s Aerial Advantage special gains damage for every clone turn taken in battle. I used to use Vader and stack debuffs on the toppled tank for massive culling blades and could easily clear all of P2 on heroic. Don’t remember gear levels at this point because that was awhile ago. But yeah it’s very possible to farm very high scores using tactics like these.

Heck one of the major tactics for farming damage in P1 HSTR is based around manipulating turns to get Rex to use AA as often as possible.
  • @KDC99X : OH NO!? So, u think it’s possible? Crap…dunno what to do. XD

Suppose I really have to text, what was it, leviathan something (I just scroll up then), him. Does he answer fast? :D

No, no, no. Just the “normal” grevious/tank-raid; the one without a time-restriction.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited February 2023
    I saw the original screenshot and was going to remove this thread but its good that you edited it out

20 million on Normal Tank Raid doesn't seem like cheating to me, even at 600k GP since you have unlimited attempts on that raid and Rex can do % damage
  • To my understanding, Leviathan gets those messages in an email inbox not from forum directly, so doesn’t respond directly.

And I’m just saying it could be possible, but I don’t know for sure. I think it’s good you’re proactively concerned about the integrity of your guild mates, and don’t worry, if they investigate and find nothing wrong, they should be ok.
    SF49ers wrote: »
    @KDC99X : OH NO!? So, u think it’s possible? Crap…dunno what to do. XD

Suppose I really have to text, what was it, leviathan something (I just scroll up then), him. Does he answer fast? :D

No, no, no. Just the “normal” grevious/tank-raid; the one without a time-restriction.

• SF49ers wrote: »

Don't expect a response back. If they were found to be cheating after the investigation is over, they'll be banned
  • 20 million in p4 with troopers is very doable. I honestly can’t recall at what point the troopers start living long enough. I’d guess this isn’t cheating now I think about it more
  • No, no. Before phase 4 he had already 20 M damage

I brought it down to about 30-40 % (phase 4), he then cleared the rest.

@ultra: again, it wasn’t my intention to bad-mouth anyone! I just wanted to see what everyone else thinks :)

Hmm…okay. Now, I dunno what to do. XD

Does anyone know how long such an “investigation” lasts?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    SF49ers wrote: »
    Hmm…okay. Now, I dunno what to do. XD

I'll close this thread then
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    20 million in p4 with troopers is very doable. I honestly can’t recall at what point the troopers start living long enough. I’d guess this isn’t cheating now I think about it more

Keep in mind, its normal tank raid, so guild members can reuse the same toons every day after 24 hours, and th damage by enemies is low so there is more durability
  • Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    No, send the PM to @CG_Leviathan

UdalCuain can you update this?

Done.