UNFAIR! Store daily deal relic packs still not for everyone!!

Replies

• still no word from CG, not surprised since they dont care about community interaction anymore. At least Carrie would..
  • What is the unfairness here, aren't you allowed to buy the same packs too?
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    What is the unfairness here, aren't you allowed to buy the same packs too?

Not all are offered these "daily deals".
    For example, i am not.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting

For example, i am not.

Ah ok, a situation of some whales not allowed to whale xD
    MaruMaru wrote: »

For example, i am not.

no not just whales, the player base as a whole is not able to participate equally
  • Badfish
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    I'm never seen those packs but would like to! I always get some useless offers which I never buy.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Sometimes the packs are really good. I had one once fro 1600 crystals with 10 zetas, which seemed to be pretty good to me, especially because I'm at a significant zeta deficient compared to most (actually so far: all) of my GAC opponents.

Sometimes they're just hot garbage. So far I haven't purchased any either way, because my crystals mostly go to farming nodes for shards, gear, etc.
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    Sometimes the packs are really good. I had one once fro 1600 crystals with 10 zetas, which seemed to be pretty good to me, especially because I'm at a significant zeta deficient compared to most (actually so far: all) of my GAC opponents.

Sometimes they're just hot garbage. So far I haven't purchased any either way, because my crystals mostly go to farming nodes for shards, gear, etc.

I never got that before. At least today's batch had Mk1 Ability Mats, since I have that the least compared to everything other ability mat.
    Hello there.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member

For example, i am not.

It has nothing to do with whales. Those packs are also for crystals which you can earn without spending real money.
    I too don't get those offers and think it is unfair. Why does not everyone get those?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Lumiya wrote: »

For example, i am not.

It has nothing to do with whales. Those packs are also for crystals which you can earn without spending real money.
    I too don't get those offers and think it is unfair. Why does not everyone get those?

"Experimental."

Wish they gave me stuff I actually need...like Mk1 Ability Mats and Zetas, preferably at lower costs than they currently are.
    Hello there.

For example, i am not.

I have them and not buying them. Can pass it over to you if I could.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »

For example, i am not.

I have them and not buying them. Can pass it over to you if I could.

Haha, that would actually be a nice thing if players whom don't want to buy them can pass them to players whom don't get them.

We are all made of star-stuff
  • Still nothing in game or from the devs
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead

You guys need to address this. Seriously, it creates an unfair advantage. Make it available to all or none
  • I vote for "available to all".
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Sometimes they pop up if you force quit the app. It feels very random. Mostly it’s garbage anyway but once in awhile the items in a pack align so you actually need all of them and then it’s a small discount from buying stuff separately.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    All that uproar for some lousy crystals saved that I can instead spend my gazillions on buying?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb CG_Tusken_Meathead

You guys need to address this. Seriously, it creates an unfair advantage. Make it available to all or none

Unfair advantage?

Who are you comparing yourself to in this scenario?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Unfair advantage?

If I get to spend crystals on resource packs and you’re not afforded the same opportunity, then that’s an unfair advantage to progress my roster. The packs should be available to all players, or none of them.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Unfair advantage?

If I get to spend crystals on resource packs and you’re not afforded the same opportunity, then that’s an unfair advantage to progress my roster. The packs should be available to all players, or none of them.

Why would I care if you can progress your roster?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Those daily deals will change depending on what you’re focusing on in the game. When I was hard farming relic mats all the daily deals had those. When I switched back to character farming, those specific character shards appeared.

For example, i am not.

"Experimental."

Wish they gave me stuff I actually need...like Mk1 Ability Mats and Zetas, preferably at lower costs than they currently are.

You can get an abundance of mk 1 from cantina battles.
  • oXXo
    17 posts Member
    Why not for every player!
    I often see nice pack offers from some Guild member I never get.
    This is not OK if not everyone has the same offers. If they test it for some week with a little Group OK. But this is now running a long time and most player do not get the offers.
    It is unfair.
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Those daily deals will change depending on what you’re focusing on in the game. When I was hard farming relic mats all the daily deals had those. When I switched back to character farming, those specific character shards appeared.

That would make some sense, unfortunately I don’t think that’s how they work.

j6o2igaj1sq1.jpeg
    I mean, who would buy these now? I wouldn’t even buy these in 2019 when they might have been relevant.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    There are Daily deals in game? O_O
    Have never seen them...
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Do you guys have targeted advertisements turned on?

It took me some time to find that button, and yes, I was on, but what it is supposed to do?
    Right now in my store there are several "Great for new players starter bundles" (I have been playing for years...), "Unlock Starkiller bundle" (I already have him), "Luke`s Journey bundle" (I have him too), "Geonosian Brood Alpha bundle" (yes, and him I also have), "Colonel Stark bundle" (same), 2 Old Republic packs (all of them in relics already) etc... More then a half of offers are about buying shards for the characters/factions that I have collected long ago
    Or that is not part of "targeted ads"?
  • still waiting for those packs and or a response anyone at CG, even a security guard lol @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    still waiting for those packs and or a response anyone at CG, even a security guard lol @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Last I heard ultra was promoted to security guard.
  • Super Security Guard
  • Wrathe
    194 posts Member
    Where it's really nasty is relic levels.

20 Impulse Detectors cost 3600c
    The daily deal that pops up offers those same 20 Impulse Detectors, plus a few other relic pieces that aren't a huge deal, and 1 Gyrda pad (R9 gear). Cost for the deal? 3200c.

400 less crystals for R8 gear and thrown in R9 gear w/ the pack. That the entire "Daily Deal" function isn't available to all players is shady.