New f2p player just going for revan

I started the game around a month ago and just reached level 50, my main team for a bit has been Phoenix because I heard it was a really good team to start with. I want to get a head start on getting a team ready for either revan, so which characters should I focus on? Thank you for the help.

Here are my characters: https://swgoh.gg/p/171268275/characters/

Replies

• If you are going for revan you will need to first gear your phoenix team more so that you can get to DS 5-B hard, DS 6-D hard, 6-B cantina, LS 5-D hard where you can farm the characters you need for him. Also you can get palp and thrawn. You will also need to get a strong dark side team. Using palp, thrawn, DV, and 2 other empire characters is a decent team. (thrawn may be pretty difficult to get)
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Maliketh06792
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Oh, okay, thanks for the info, which revan do you think I should go for first? Also, how much gp should I have for being level 50? @xpgammer
    xpgammer wrote: »
    If you are going for revan you will need to first gear your phoenix team more so that you can get to DS 5-B hard, DS 6-D hard, 6-B cantina, LS 5-D hard where you can farm the characters you need for him. Also you can get palp and thrawn. You will also need to get a strong dark side team. Using palp, thrawn, DV, and 2 other empire characters is a decent team. (thrawn may be pretty difficult to get)

Post edited by Maliketh06792 on
  • Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Jedi Knight revan has in my opinion easier reqs, but darth revan is generally better overall. Depends on which one you want first, as they both are good solid characters.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Jedi Knight revan has in my opinion easier reqs, but darth revan is generally better overall. Depends on which one you want first, as they both are good solid characters.

Thanks for the help, I think I'm gonna go for darth revan first since my HK-47 is at 5 stars already
  • Jedi Knight revan has in my opinion easier reqs, but darth revan is generally better overall. Depends on which one you want first, as they both are good solid characters.

Thanks for the help, I think I'm gonna go for darth revan first since my HK-47 is at 5 stars already

You may want to rethink that. Malak requires GET currency to get him to 7*

Getting JKR (as previously mentioned) is much easier and you'll be able to put a full team around him quicker
  • Maliketh06792
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Jedi Knight revan has in my opinion easier reqs, but darth revan is generally better overall. Depends on which one you want first, as they both are good solid characters.

You may want to rethink that. Malak requires GET currency to get him to 7*

Getting JKR (as previously mentioned) is much easier and you'll be able to put a full team around him quicker

Ah, alright, thanks for the info, also should I be at a specific gp right now at level 53?
  • Not really. It depends really on the roster.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.