332 posts EA Community Manager
h3obylwhthjm.jpg

UNIT NAME: Tusken Warrior
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Tusken

ABILITIES:
BASIC:Gaderffii Smack
8iv7pv1ptt2t.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Attack again and gain 3 Momentum for 3 turns if Tusken Warrior has Momentum.

SPECIAL 1:Tusken Charge (Cooldown 2, Unlocks TIER 2)
5tuwo7afvfq1.gif

Final Text: Grant all Tusken allies Critical Damage Up for 2 turns and 5 stacks of Momentum for 3 turns. Then, deal Physical damage to target enemy, inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, and dispel all buffs on all enemies.

SPECIAL 2: Finishing Strikes (Cooldown 4, Zeta, Unlocks TIER 4)
4tqbycl4igfx.gif

Final Text: Remove all stacks of Momentum from Tusken Warrior. Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Deal damage an additional time (up to 5 times, 50% less damage, and can't be countered) for each stack of Momentum removed from Tusken Warrior. This ability has additional effects based on the number of stacks of Momentum Tusken Warrior has.
  • 10+ Stacks: This ability does 50% more damage.
  • 15+ Stacks: Attack an additional time, dealing massive damage to target enemy, which can't be countered or evaded.

UNIQUE 1: Centuries of Tradition (Zeta + Omicron, Unlocks TIER 5)
Final Text: Tusken Warrior gains 30% Offense and Potency. Tusken Warrior's abilities deal 5% more damage for each Damage Over Time effect on all enemies (stacking, max 50%). Whenever Momentum is removed during an enemy's turn, gain 10 stacks of Momentum for 3 turns (limit once per turn). Whenever Damage Over Time expires on an enemy, all enemies lose 3% Tenacity (stacking) for the rest of the battle.

While in Territory Wars: Whenever Tusken Warrior reaches 15 stacks of Momentum, she dispels all debuffs on herself, the cooldown of Finishing Strikes is reset, and she gains a bonus turn (limit once per turn, Tusken Warrior removes all stacks of Momentum at the end of her bonus turn). Tusken Warrior removes all stacks of Momentum at the end of her bonus turn.

Key Attributes:
  • Momentum gives bigger damage
  • She does more damage based on amount of DOTs on opponent
  • Can dispel Buffs on enemy team

Inspiration:
  • Tusken Warrior comes to us straight from her appearance in Book of Boba Fett!
  • Her time as Boba Fett’s mentor and training him in the use of the Gaderffii Stick led us to make sure this weapon was heavily featured in every attack in her kit
  • Boba Fett had visions of the Wortwood tree during the ceremony that brought him into the tribe. We leaned into this imagery for the ability Centuries of Tradition.

Strategy Tips:
  • Pair her up with Tusken Chieftain to gain more Momentum
  • Use Finishing Strikes when Tusken Warrior has a lot of stacks of Momentum

FAQ:
How do we obtain Tusken Warrior?
Marquee event starting Thursday Feb 23 at 11a Pacific.
Have a question about Tusken Warrior’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK MEEEEE
Question Deadline:02/22/2023, 11:59 PM PT

Replies

• first
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • cool
  • cool
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    cool
  • cool
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • RPC3PO
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    cool, cool, cool, cool, cool

Thanks
    --RPC3PO
  • I’ll look forward to seeing how this pulls the whole Tusken team together.
  • Anakin slaughtered tuskens, and in the end tuskens synergized with darth vader (dots) lol.
  • Nice kit and impressive animations, good job! Thank you very much for adding her to the game, very appreciated!
  • This kit seems really enjoyable... only trouble is now that Tuskens are left without a tank. Also no Territory Battle omicron? Obviously the Omicron will make Tuskens more viable in Territory Wars, but I'd really like to see them viable in all aspects of the game, I still feel they're missing one extra item
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Poor Tuskens, stuck on the dark side when they just want to live their lives in peace… meanwhile those thieving Jawas soak up the light side sun… #justicefortuskens
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    This kit seems really enjoyable... only trouble is now that Tuskens are left without a tank. Also no Territory Battle omicron? Obviously the Omicron will make Tuskens more viable in Territory Wars, but I'd really like to see them viable in all aspects of the game, I still feel they're missing one extra item

Hopefully Tusken Chieftain’s leader ability granting Tusken allies 20% defense per stack of momentum will help keep them alive despite having no tank characters.
  • The_Dandalorian
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I was kind of hoping all of the tuskers would only have two ability's, to keep with the primitive energy tuskens give off, but this is fine too. over all a very cool character.

edit for spelling
  • For the basic, does she attack again every time, or only if she has Momentum? It's not clear from the wording. I would have expected "If she has Momentum, attack again and ..."
  • Alijar1 wrote: »
    This kit seems really enjoyable... only trouble is now that Tuskens are left without a tank. Also no Territory Battle omicron? Obviously the Omicron will make Tuskens more viable in Territory Wars, but I'd really like to see them viable in all aspects of the game, I still feel they're missing one extra item

I'd rather see a raid omicron since they will be allowed to enter the new Krayt Dragon raid.
  • I Can’t Believe that My Theories are True! Tusken Warrior IS an Attacker (:
    I’m No Jedi!If You Want To Be My Ally, My Ally Code Is: 686-755-486
  • Dragon88 wrote: »
    Alijar1 wrote: »

I'd rather see a raid omicron since they will be allowed to enter the new Krayt Dragon raid.

They may well rework one of the existing Tuskens with a raid omicron. As Chieftain is likely the new leader, my bet is on Urr.
  • Dragon88 wrote: »
    Alijar1 wrote: »

They may well rework one of the existing Tuskens with a raid omicron. As Chieftain is likely the new leader, my bet is on Urr.

It would be nice, this is a great idea, I hope they will do that. ;)
  • 1mportShowff
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    After the release of the entire pack of Tuskens, I would like to see that they belong not to the Dark Side, but to the Neutral! What have they done that they are the Dark Side. These guys survive in the dunes as best they can, and they were exterminated by both the dark and the light side of the Force!
    Thank you very much for these guys.
    P.S. It was not bad to see them have an omicron for the Great Arena in 5x5 format
  • After the release of the entire pack of Tuskens, I would like to see that they belong not to the Dark Side, but to the Neutral! What have they done that they are the Dark Side.

Slavery, raiding, murdering, kidnapping, etc.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • COOL! and I'm realy realy wating for boba SOJ join Tuskens ally.
  • I’m just hoping this doesn’t end up being a Grievous situation where the team falls apart completely if Tusken Warrior dies.
  • The team will most likely fall apart if they kill of Tusken Chieftain. Warrior is the better damage dealer, but remember Tusken Raider is still an attacker. The other 2 are now there just for support.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • The team will most likely fall apart if they kill of Tusken Chieftain. Warrior is the better damage dealer, but remember Tusken Raider is still an attacker. The other 2 are now there just for support.

The team desperately needs a tank. Maybe Tusken Boba will be the raid character.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    The team will most likely fall apart if they kill of Tusken Chieftain. Warrior is the better damage dealer, but remember Tusken Raider is still an attacker. The other 2 are now there just for support.

The team desperately needs a tank. Maybe Tusken Boba will be the raid character.

From developer’s q&a:

How do you think this team will fare without a tank to keep the more week members safe?
    Tusken Chieftain’s Leader gives all Tuskens 20% Defense and Resistance for each stack of Momentum on them which should let his Tusken allies survive, even without a tank.
  • Also, “the more week members” is probably a clue and not a typo. Wednesday confirmed.