Juldi
59 posts Member
edited February 2023
I have made some test with thermals and i need
Some help to understand correctly.

First with critical damage triangleehq63f4anopw.png
Second with offense triangle
fuoyw1hcubld.png
So I would say that mods do not influence the explosion of detonators(normally a health percentage).On the other hand, the number at the bottom evolves, which corresponds to the special damage linked to this attack.The damage related to the detonators is still displayed in yellow which implies that there is a critical hit but with an independent percentage. Moreover in the second screen we see a detonator on maul which does not Crit and which is displayed in red.

10984x150% is 16476. So deto crits at base value.
Is this ok? Thermals have their own critical damage percentage?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Thermals are their own thing; it's not the character deqling the damage. So no, mods would not affect it.
  • Aren’t they max health percentage damage of whomever they’re they’re inflicted on? Percentage able to crit, though.
  • Yes but not the same percentage. For boushh it's 30% of enemies max health, for jawa it's only 20%.
  • Well we know the percentage varies depending on who originally threw them. I'm surprised they could crit though.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Thermals can crit.
    Most other %health damage effects cannot (the damage is tagged as physical damage)
    The amount of crit damage is based on the unit that it was applied to since TD damage is self inflicted.

Interesting enough if aalya is the selected target when a TD goes boom the unit can be stunned.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    Interesting enough if aalya is the selected target when a TD goes boom the unit can be stunned.
    lmao!