What to farm

Lvl 65 and just got all phoenix to 7*
My empire team is all g7 and 5* (Starck is 4*)

I have no clue what to start farming. After reading I saw that people suggested:
-First Order
-Commander Luke
-Padme
-Revans?

I have nothing farmed for the ones above, except for Geos (for ships). All 4*, g7 except poggle which isn't geared since he doesn't have a ship.

I really have no clue and I am open to any suggestion on what to begin farming lmao. Thanks

Replies

• I would recommend Revans first.You just farm the toons and unlock them
    First order only if you go for GL Kylo but I think its too early to think about something that
    Commander Luke needs Chewbacca and Han Solo for a proper team (the first needs a bounty hunter team to get and the other one is obtainable through Guild raids,it takes time.
    Padme needs a good separatist team first to unlock her and more toons for her team later.
  • Kazuya
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    I would recommend Revans first.You just farm the toons and unlock them
    First order only if you go for GL Kylo but I think its too early to think about something that
    Commander Luke needs Chewbacca and Han Solo for a proper team (the first needs a bounty hunter team to get and the other one is obtainable through Guild raids,it takes time.
    Padme needs a good separatist team first to unlock her and more toons for her team later.

Thanks for the input!

Commander luke doesn't allow for Chewbacca? Only ST Han, Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old ben and R2.

Btw quick question for Padme in the future. Is Nute lead, with all geos except brood alpha a valid team for her? That was what my friend suggested since I have all geos already.
  • Really depends on how much gear you're willing to put on them.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • I’m presuming you’ve got Palpatine and Thrawn by now at 7 stars. If not, focus on getting Phoenix high enough to get both of them.The next main focus is really up to you though.

I personally pushed for R2 when I was at that point, because I had a decent Empire team going already. With Palpatine and Thrawn you already have two seven stars, and while I’m presuming that your Vader isn’t that high, you honestly probably don’t need him. Pushing for Tarkin, TFP or Stormtrooper and running Palpatine as the lead will get you R2 decently quickly if you don’t have a consistent method for your other Empire toons. R2, along with the other basic rebels who are all fairly easily obtainable will lead to CLS, who even without 3PO, Han or Chewbacca is a decent lead. Besides, because the basic rebels are all on Cantina nodes (save for Leia who is in the Squad Arena store), you can grind something else. I’d suggest BH’s and their ships just because it’ll get you Chewie and the Millennium Falcon, as well as help you in the events that pop up from time to time, but either Geos, First Order or the Ewoks could also be done during this time for Padme, Bb-8 and later GL Kylo and 3PO respectively.

With a decent Geos squad on the rise, Padme is a decent one to go for. The problem being that where that team excels is with it’s Hive Mind boost, which without the Alpha isn’t present, and therefore you’d have to wait to unlock the node for him which will take a while. It’d be a case of waiting out the levels and then grinding out the nodes, and that’s a long wait, so you’d probably end up having them sit there for a while.

The Revans probably aren’t worth thinking about just cause of the level gap. You’re doing well for your level, but the downside is that some of the Journeys aren’t going to be available even if you play every day for the next two months. As good as they are, the gap between Level 65 and 85 is big enough that you have a lot of time to focus on others. Same as the Geos in that way - you could prepare almost everything, but still have it just out of reach. If you really wanted to go for them, the time to grind the toons would be during the aforementioned time in which you were grinding the Basic Rebels for CLS in the Cantina.

Overall, I’d go for R2 and subsequently CLS. It gets you a good Empire team, a CLS led team to build on and either a BH, Geo, First Order or Ewok team depending on what you decide to do after getting R2 with your standard energy. The other teams would be fine choices, but you’d run into a roadblock at some point that would halt your progress. Besides, if you’re up for waiting for Padme, you could instead get the Seppy Droids later on to do it, and in so also start building the team for the final stage of GAS. But that’s way off yet. In the meantime, see if you can’t find a guild that’ll get you some Han shards, even if only one or two at a time, and use your Phoenix team to get through all the unlocked stages of the Light Side, Cantina and Mod battles.

• Kazuya wrote: »
    I would recommend Revans first.You just farm the toons and unlock them

Thanks for the input!

Commander luke doesn't allow for Chewbacca? Only ST Han, Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old ben and R2.

Btw quick question for Padme in the future. Is Nute lead, with all geos except brood alpha a valid team for her? That was what my friend suggested since I have all geos already.

GBA lead will make your like 100 times easier.