Conquest

DuneSeaFarmer
3525 posts Member
edited March 2023
Tier 2, Maul + BH/MANDOS

My GL's stand there until they die. Wave after wave, the enemy just attacks over and over... to quote Joshua "Strange game, the only winning move is not to play".

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on

Replies

• Malak lead will leave them mostly afraid and you get a tick in the no leader box. But I mostly agree with your title
  • Tier 2, Maul + BH/MANDOS

My GL's stand there until they die. Wave after wave, the enemy just attacks over and over... to quote Joshua "Strange game, the only winning move is not to play".

Have you tried Traya lead?
  • Now my agreeing with your title makes no sense :p
  • Best I can do, it times out6e62omhfxfeh.jpg
  • That is not a good team for Maul+Mandos.

Maul+Mandos is definitely one of the toughest teams in Conquest, but there are ways to beat it. If you would like suggestions, provide your ally code, and I'm sure someone will help.
  • Without knowing your roster, it’s difficult to give out pointers

Maul+Mandos is definitely one of the toughest teams in Conquest, but there are ways to beat it. If you would like suggestions, provide your ally code, and I'm sure someone will help.

I appreciate it, but I have been looking for the door for a while. I think I found it. 18 Legendaries on RSL. Time to dust them off.
  • I would hit them with a CLS squad.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    That is not a good team for Maul+Mandos.

I appreciate it, but I have been looking for the door for a while. I think I found it. 18 Legendaries on RSL. Time to dust them off.

what does this mean
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

what does this mean

He's quitting GOH to go play Raid Shadow Legends
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

what does this mean

I guess we'll see, iirc have heard similar before.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

what does this mean

I guess we'll see, iirc have heard similar before.

Stuck around in the past to annoy you.
  • ..... wait so you play the game because of its game play?????? I thought everyone here plays this game because it has star wars characters

See you when whatever it was in RSL that frustrated you enough last time does it again...
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2023

See you when whatever it was in RSL that frustrated you enough last time does it again...

Yep.. Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Oh btw.. beat it, 3 stars. cdzj86ed14sk.jpg

23g15tasyxk3.jpg

• el_mago
    748 posts Member
    That's weird....that looks like Galaxy of Heroes, not RSL.
  • el_mago wrote: »
    That's weird....that looks like Galaxy of Heroes, not RSL.

Lol I was avoiding the rage quit accusations.