Territory Wars banners & other thoughts

CLSJedi
111 posts Member
edited March 2023
I was talking to others in my guild about territory wars and about which path to go down. They were saying you receive more banners for attacking the fleets. Is there any truth to that?.... Other thing I'd really like to see in TW is when it goes into setup phase is, when you check out the guild you battling with it gives you more information about like GP, maybe their record in tb. Just to help you know how you set up you defenses.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I don't remember the answer to your question for sure. I know you get more points for setting fleets on D (34 versus 30 for ground squads) so it would make sense that you get more banners on O as well. However, you can just click on any territory and it shows you the points you get for both O and D.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes fleet awards more banners.
    m
    I agree they could give us more info, but if you are basing your defense and offensive teams based on GP and win record I think you are looking at the wrong information. Swgoh.gg would probably be more helpful as you can see what toons they have as a guild
  • CLSJedi
    111 posts Member
    Well I don't know if I'd set my defense on gp but it's always nice to know what your up against that all. Yes I know you get more banners for setting defensive fleets then ground teams. What I'm asking is offensively do you get more banners for fleets then ground teams
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CLSJedi wrote: »
    Well I don't know if I'd set my defense on gp but it's always nice to know what your up against that all. Yes I know you get more banners for setting defensive fleets then ground teams. What I'm asking is offensively do you get more banners for fleets then ground teams

Yes. 24 for fleet vs 20 for squad
  • This doesn't seem fair. I missed setup and could only get through 3 front line defenders for a total of 47 banners. 2 crap teams in the back defending get 30 banners. They setup then forget it, while I waste squad after squad for no reward. Doesn't make sense.
  • A good guild would ensure all members have 50 banners before attack phase starts.

A good guild ensure all members participate evenly in TW.
  • Bacchus wrote: »
    This doesn't seem fair. I missed setup and could only get through 3 front line defenders for a total of 47 banners. 2 crap teams in the back defending get 30 banners. They setup then forget it, while I waste squad after squad for no reward. Doesn't make sense.

Dude this thread is almost 5 years old. Don't necro post, create a new thread about this, if you think it is unfair.

@crzydroid can you close this please.
This discussion has been closed.