2nd account banned after coming back from a break.

Prev1
ItsRico
7 posts Member
edited March 2023
Hi, I'm unsure if this is the right place to post this, but from what I saw the EA support page doesn't help with these things.

I decided to take a break from my 2nd account because I couldn't keep up with two daily logins and I gave up with conquest as I decided to try Normal but got stuck against Jawa's on the first mini-boss battle thing which just pushed me away from that account. I just tried to login to the account today and got a notification saying it was banned.

I have a google play receipt from 17/02/23 that I've since tried to dispute but didn't get very far since apparently it's something that I've spent money on before and is my google account so there is "No evidence of unexpected activity", but it's $8 and nothing else has come up since (I guess because it's banned) so I'm willing to ignore it. As I wasn't actively playing during that time, I have to assume my account got stolen/hacked as I got an alert on my main gaming email about new activity on the email associated with that account, swgohrico@gmail.com

I don't know the ally code and since everytime I try to login it just tells me I'm banned so I can't get in-game to checl, but are CG able to track it down via the email? I did spend a decent amount of money (From my circumstances at least) on the game, and I DO enjoy it, it just got a bit much to keep up with everything and now suddenly it's banned. For all I know someone got into the account and did whatever they did to get it banned, CG thought I was account sharing and banned it, they kept harassing people in DM's so CG banned it, I have no way of knowing what because it just says "This account is banned due to repeat offenses". I've never had a ban or a warning of any kind, what "repeat" offences could I have done when I wasn't playing on the account?

I can't even login to my main account to help my guild with events because it won't let me change logins, it just keeps signing me into that account, so I'm now locked out of both accounts, I do have my main accounts info https://swgoh.gg/p/322957456/ , I don't cheat, I don't even know how people get cheats and I'd never risk losing an account that I've spent a few hundred on. I finally cracked 3M on my main account and I can't even get into it.

If a moderator or someone at CG could help me out, I'd obviously really appreciate it.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Drados
    23 posts Member
    I think your best bet is to PM CG_Leviathan with as much information you have on your account.
  • ItsRico wrote: »
    I can't even login to my main account to help my guild with events because it won't let me change logins, it just keeps signing me into that account, so I'm now locked out of both accounts,
    I dont understand this part...i play on Android device, and the game will login on the gmail account i use on the phone. I only have one...but if you change the account on the phone, wont the game login to the second account?
    Alternatively...i use an Android emulator (MEMU, runs on PC)...you can login with any account as if it was a new device. In my case i use the same account on both devices...but when you create a MEMU profile you can choose the account you want to use...and have only the one you want...

• Ghost666 wrote: »
    I dont understand this part...i play on Android device, and the game will login on the gmail account i use on the phone. I only have one...but if you change the account on the phone, wont the game login to the second account?
    Alternatively...i use an Android emulator (MEMU, runs on PC)...you can login with any account as if it was a new device. In my case i use the same account on both devices...but when you create a MEMU profile you can choose the account you want to use...and have only the one you want...

I was logged into my main account that doesn't have DR/Malak and wanted to use them again, signed out and swapped to my 2nd account and got the message that the account is banned, my only options are to click a support button or just "Okay". If I close the game it just signs into the 2nd account, I've cleared the cache and data, I've uninstalled and re-downloaded, I've uninstalled then opened Clash of Clans which signs me into the gmail that I use for my main account, double checked I'm signed into my main gmail on the play store, re-downloaded SWGOH and choose to sign in via google play and it just auto signs me into the banned account. Nothing I've tried has given me the option to choose a google play account, it just automatically chooses the 2nd account.

I'll give the emulator thing a try, but that unfortunately only solves the minor part.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    No clue what your secondary account is that was banned since you never provided an ally code but only of your main
  • Ultra wrote: »
    No clue what your secondary account is that was banned since you never provided an ally code but only of your main

Just realised I can find it via swgoh.gg since both are in the same guild, https://swgoh.gg/p/792273158/

I checked GAC history and the dates match when I stopped playing (I don't know the EXACT day that I stopped logging in, but it's around that time), I missed the first round on the 20th of Dec because as I said, I just couldn't keep up with swapping between accounts every day with work and Christmas happening, and by 3rd of Jan I didn't even sign up for GAC as I wasn't playing, then from the next GAC onwards someone is on my account.

I don't really know what to look for to find cheaters besides the obvious super undergear/levelled beating high relics, and I couldn't see anything absurd, but I'm also not that knowledgeable on match-ups so maybe you/someone can see something I'm missing.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Thanks,
    ItsRico wrote: »
    I can't even login to my main account to help my guild with events because it won't let me change logins, it just keeps signing me into that account, so I'm now locked out of both accounts, I do have my main accounts info https://swgoh.gg/p/322957456/ , I don't cheat, I don't even know how people get cheats and I'd never risk losing an account that I've spent a few hundred on. I finally cracked 3M on my main account and I can't even get into it.

If a moderator or someone at CG could help me out, I'd obviously really appreciate it.

It sucks that you can't access your other account but i really have no sympathy for cheaters,

I'll have someone look at your alt account however but for more information on what specific violation that caused the ban
    Drados wrote: »
    I think your best bet is to PM CG_Leviathan with as much information you have on your account.
    Ultra wrote: »

Just realised I can find it via swgoh.gg since both are in the same guild, https://swgoh.gg/p/792273158/

I checked GAC history and the dates match when I stopped playing (I don't know the EXACT day that I stopped logging in, but it's around that time), I missed the first round on the 20th of Dec because as I said, I just couldn't keep up with swapping between accounts every day with work and Christmas happening, and by 3rd of Jan I didn't even sign up for GAC as I wasn't playing, then from the next GAC onwards someone is on my account.

GAC isn't the only game mode in this game
  • I’m not an android expert but there’s a way to stop the auto-login when you open the app. It’s under your google account settings IIRC. You turn off the login for the game, then start up the game and connect the right account in-game.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member
    Wonder why your account was banned...
    fmagokcdvpv6.jpg

Hope your main gets banned aswell :) there's plenty of suspicious battles on both main and alt that have no prot and full hp. Not to mention plenty of battles that were too quick. But the above picture is evidence beyond doubt that your alt cheated.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Yeah don’t even bother PM’ing Leviathan

It’s an open and shut case
  • Darth vader is good but 6 seconds. Lol
  • ItsRico
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Dobbz wrote: »

there's plenty of suspicious battles on both main and alt that have no prot and full hp. Not to mention plenty of battles that were too quick. But the above picture is evidence beyond doubt that your alt cheated.

I'll reply for the sake of curiosity, can you point out any suspect battles before the date I've expressed I stopped playing?

I won't pretend like my word is fact, I very well could have been using cheats from the day I first downloaded SWGOH, but from pictures I've seen of other cheaters and battles I've personally done, I don't see any suspicious battles from before January 2023. The majority of quick battles on my 2nd account are from an R5 Darth Revan vs not even G12 squads, he only needs 2-3 turns, if not just one AoE to wipe out an entire G10 squad with way less speed.

And yes, I can be terrible at the game even with cheats, but I lose fairly often against evenly matched opponents because I don't use cheats. The only questionable battles I can find at a glance are my Treya/Savage battles, but the GAC history doesn't show that they have the omicrons, I've also lost battles using them, if I'm cheating then how do I both easily kill a squad or get destroyed without a chance?

I'm quite upset/annoyed that my account is banned, and I'll be more annoyed if it stays banned for something I physically never did, but at the end of the day/life, I won't be playing SWGOH forever, I might have quit this year or the next. I've spent a chunk of money on it but I've also spent more money on worse things, a few hundred dollars against the rest of my working life is nothing, BUT I just find it funny that of all the battles you can choose from, you choose one from the time I've said I wasn't playing on the account. I can't remember what I did earlier this week, let alone the exact day that I stopped playing on the account, but I know for sure I wasn't playing on it two weeks ago, because I stopped playing around Christmas time.

If you can show any suspect battles during the time I was actually playing on the account, or my main account, I will happily analyze them and explain how they're possible.

Edit: I've gone through the GAC histories of both accounts and the ONLY examples of this full health, no protection I can find are Darth Revan solo's, some of which I've done. He heals. He loses protection and takes some damage, and then he either fully heals from an AoE or he heals when he double hits, I don't get how that's meant to prove there was cheating. Every other battle I can see is either everyone without protection, or some/all units with protection. I would really appreciate seeing your example of this, and the battles that end too quick. I will 100% agree that the Vader is too fast, I don't even know if the Vader could have won that since I never upgraded him that far since I was focused on Darth Revan and Malak, but again (Even though you won't believe me), that battle was done after I took my break.

Edit 2: I've been able to get into my main account and test some battles, if Vader is able to one-shot everything, he can win in roughly 6 seconds. The enemy faced has fairly low gear Geo's and doesn't even have the zeta for GBA so it was just a 1v5, whether Vader actually had enough damage? I doubt it but perhaps he did. At this point I'm defending whoever was playing on the account, but does everyone have to have a hate **** for this? I've done what I can to provide evidence and reason, at least provide valid points rather than immediately assuming everything is 100% suspect and cheated, if the only piece of evidence against me someone can come up with is an actually somewhat achievable result, at a date I wasn't on the account, I don't understand how I'm labelled as a cheater. You don't have to believe me, but at least look past your bias.
    Post edited by ItsRico on
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Always a fan of the "someone hacked my account" defense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So someone logged onto your account that didn't have your info and cheated? Seems odd.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Dobbz wrote: »

there's plenty of suspicious battles on both main and alt that have no prot and full hp. Not to mention plenty of battles that were too quick. But the above picture is evidence beyond doubt that your alt cheated.

BUT I just find it funny that of all the battles you can choose from, you choose one from the time I've said I wasn't playing on the account.

I also find it funny that of all the battles where you cheated are the ones you weren't playing on the account :trollface:
  • KDC99X
    750 posts Member
    No, Vader cannot solo a Geo squad in 6 seconds, it takes longer than that to just press the buttons even at 4x.

And he especially cannot solo a Geo squad, with what looks like full protection bars left?? LOL
    I also find it funny that of all the battles where you cheated are the ones you weren't playing on the account :trollface:

Could you please provide evidence of battles that were cheated? The person who provided the screenshot said both accounts have "plenty of suspicious battles on both main and alt that have no prot and full hp. Not to mention plenty of battles that were too quick". Yet I only see one example out two accounts with many battles.

You can stay on the high-horse, you can continue to laugh at me and not take me seriously and that's fine, but if you're worth your salt as a voice on this matter, please provide your evidence that I've cheated. If the only evidence is past the date I said I wasn't playing, I'll still concede. I only attempted to see if I had a chance at getting un-banned, I doubt it will happen as an account flagged for cheating on any game will likely stay banned anyway, but at least show and explain to me which battles I've apparently so obviously cheated in, that way I can use those strategies in the future, seeing as they're so good they pass as being cheated battles.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I've done what I can to provide evidence and reason, at least provide valid points rather than immediately assuming everything is 100% suspect and cheated, if the only piece of evidence against me someone can come up with is an actually somewhat achievable result, at a date I wasn't on the account, I don't understand how I'm labelled as a cheater. You don't have to believe me, but at least look past your bias.

Except it is not achievable result

Its an impossible result

You need to go first and win via a force crush to win in 6 seconds, which is impossible for Vader to do, also you avoided Protection, which isn't possible for Vader to do, GBA zeta or not
  • KDC99X wrote: »
    No, Vader cannot solo a Geo squad in 6 seconds, it takes longer than that to just press the buttons even at 4x.

And he especially cannot solo a Geo squad, with what looks like full protection bars left?? LOL

I don't know what cheats do in SWGOH, so I've been looking through GAC for ally units having full HP and no protection as apparent "proof" of cheating, is protection proof of cheating? Do you just ignore protection to make the battle easier?

I tried a few battles with my Vader where he one-shots every unit but not with a timer and just "one-missispi, two, etc" but obviously wasn't accurate in my timing, I just tried in the GC and he definitely can't kill 5 enemies that fast, and I doubt he could have one-shot with just basics either, so that battle was definitely cheated.

For anyone that see's this message, I concede that the account has cheated. Whether you believe that I was the one who used cheats or not is entirely up to you and is no skin off my back, I was just unaware of the nuances that actually go into detecting cheats, thus my defence for the accusations of cheating. Up until now I just saw low gear teams beating high relic teams and heard Ahnaldt talk about health and protection being an indicator.

But, as Ultra said, GAC isn't the only gamemode, if even a single GAC battle utilised cheats then it's extremely likely that cheats were used in any/every other gamemode, so regardless of the fact I didn't touch the account during that period, it is still probably marked as a cheater to CG, so I'll have to just take the loss and move on.
  • ItsRico wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

...I doubt it will happen as an account flagged for cheating on any game will likely stay banned anyway...

I had my apex account unbanned after it was banned for cheating. But that's because they were able to verify that the account was stolen and was being played from a wildly different location. Maybe CG has a way to check location and device info? But that DV battle is 100% cheating.
  • Does it even matter who was playing the account when it cheating is performed on it? The account is banned, not the player themself.
  • ItsRico
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Does it even matter who was playing the account when it cheating is performed on it? The account is banned, not the player themself.

I guess that's up to CG to decide, though I doubt it.

I do have emails about a OnePlus 5 being logged into back in mid December, I have a Samsung S21 so I now 110% believe someone who shouldn't have been on that account was using it.

Though I can't get any real proof, Google only shows my login today as "Recent Activity" and they only store recent activity up to 28 days, and since someone else seems to have gotten into that gmail in December, I can't see where from.

The gmail was specifically made for the account as well, so I doubt it was someone who just randomly stumbled upon a fairly fresh gmail account, but then I have to wonder who would and how would someone get that information to get into the account? Lot's of questions with very few answers. If CG is willing to unban the account, I'll change the password to as complicated as I can make it, but again, all up to CG to decide whether they want to believe me or not, assuming they even see my situation.
  • I don't think your story is relevant. The account is banned, not you. Otherwise, unscrupulous individuals could set up a cheater shop that somehow gains access to others' accounts and cheats on them to give the account an advantage.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited March 2023
    all up to CG to decide whether they want to believe me or not, assuming they even see my situation.

All appeals are taken seriously, and given consideration

We'll see what they decide soon enough
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member
    That's excuse is almost as good as the "my little brother cheated on my account" the account won't be unbanned or atleast I hope it won't as It has benefited from cheats.

Very convenient that you happened to stop playing and somebody hacks your account plays on it and cheats....

Not going to bother posting the battles I find suspicious. Really cbf talking with cheaters that try and blame the cheats on somebody else.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    So someone logged onto your account that didn't have your info and cheated? Seems odd.

Unless I downloaded cheats onto my phone and only logged into my 2nd account to cheat every night when I was asleep, I have to assume someone either was logged in accidentally due to the bug that happened awhile back, or hacked into the account.

I got an email on my main/recovery email about activity on the 2nd accounts email, you get them all the time for random stuff, but seeing as the account has been active when I hadn't logged into it for weeks, I now have to assume that yes, someone got into the account.
  • Dobbz
    35 posts Member

Edit: I've gone through the GAC histories of both accounts and the ONLY examples of this full health, no protection I can find are Darth Revan solo's, some of which I've done. He heals. He loses protection and takes some damage, and then he either fully heals from an AoE or he heals when he double hits, I don't get how that's meant to prove there was cheating. Every other battle I can see is either everyone without protection, or some/all units with protection. I would really appreciate seeing your example of this, and the battles that end too quick. I will 100% agree that the Vader is too fast, I don't even know if the Vader could have won that since I never upgraded him that far since I was focused on Darth Revan and Malak, but again (Even though you won't believe me), that battle was done after I took my break.

Edit 2: I've been able to get into my main account and test some battles, if Vader is able to one-shot everything, he can win in roughly 6 seconds. The enemy faced has fairly low gear Geo's and doesn't even have the zeta for GBA so it was just a 1v5, whether Vader actually had enough damage? I doubt it but perhaps he did. At this point I'm defending whoever was playing on the account, but does everyone have to have a hate **** for this? I've done what I can to provide evidence and reason, at least provide valid points rather than immediately assuming everything is 100% suspect and cheated, if the only piece of evidence against me someone can come up with is an actually somewhat achievable result, at a date I wasn't on the account, I don't understand how I'm labelled as a cheater. You don't have to believe me, but at least look past your bias.

Not going to sit here and debate with you as it's very late here... But it's awfully convenient that somebody hacked your account when you happened to stop playing and then cheat on it..... also the Vader battle is 6 seconds long but more importantly he is hitting under protection (look at the screenshot and see all characters have full prot)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    None of this matters. If your account cheated, it gets banned. End of story.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KDC99X wrote: »

Ahnald soloed a full Geo squad with only Vader on (I think) a F2P alt, but that involved triple Zetas.
    Hello there.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    KDC99X wrote: »

Ahnald soloed a full Geo squad with only Vader on (I think) a F2P alt, but that involved triple Zetas.

The question is how long did it take him to do that?
    KDC99X wrote: »

The question is how long did it take him to do that?

I saw that after randomly hopping on a stream that I cannot remember (must have been Tusken Chieftain opening), but I believe it was around 30 seconds to a minute and 30 seconds.
    Hello there.
This discussion has been closed.