Please unblock account 212414975

Nikromantru
8 posts Member
edited March 2023
Hello there...
I ask you to unblock account 212414975 (https://swgoh.gg/p/212414975/), nickname Lunacraft. Please note that a lot of effort, time and money was spent on it. I see no reason to block my account
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• V1p3rdyn4styy
    79 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    CG has taken a stand against accounts that have been using cheats. Good for them. Good for us. Bad for APK’ers
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1065 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    You may not see a reason, but it would seem that CG saw one. Caught cheating in pve were we? Or maybe your brother/friend was playing on your account and you have noooo idea what they may have done while doing so. 🙄
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Just scanned over a few battles. You beat a grevious team in 12 seconds. Impressive
  • Tbf, that was a 2nd attempt against a solo and weak GG
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1065 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Just scanned over a few battles. You beat a grevious team in 12 seconds. Impressive

@Bladegunner
    That was the second attempt when only GG was left (assuming it’s the same thing I saw). Given all the talk today it seems likely it was pve infractions which led to this ban so won’t be visible on swgoh.gg
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Your appeal has been resolved!

If you are still banned, you need to reach out and PM @CG_Leviathan for the details on the specific instance that got you banned!
This discussion has been closed.