2nd account banned after coming back from a break.

2Next

Replies

• KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Exactly, I'm very familiar with using Vader to solo Geos, I've done it many times myself. I know what's reasonable and what's not.

And again, even if the time frame and relative gear levels were proper to pull it off, Vader doesn't hit under protection...
    Ultra wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »
    No, Vader cannot solo a Geo squad in 6 seconds, it takes longer than that to just press the buttons even at 4x.

And he especially cannot solo a Geo squad, with what looks like full protection bars left?? LOL

Ahnald soloed a full Geo squad with only Vader on (I think) a F2P alt, but that involved triple Zetas.

The question is how long did it take him to do that?
    KDC99X wrote: »
    No, Vader cannot solo a Geo squad in 6 seconds, it takes longer than that to just press the buttons even at 4x.

And he especially cannot solo a Geo squad, with what looks like full protection bars left?? LOL

Ahnald soloed a full Geo squad with only Vader on (I think) a F2P alt, but that involved triple Zetas.

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    ItsRico wrote: »
    If CG is willing to unban the account, I'll change the password to as complicated as I can make it, but again, all up to CG to decide whether they want to believe me or not, assuming they even see my situation.

Your appeal has been resolved!

If you are still banned, you need to reach out and PM @CG_Leviathan for the details on the specific instance that got you banned!
This discussion has been closed.