Jedi Knight Revan Team

RyacSampaio
3 posts Member
edited March 2023
Hi All,

Please could I be so kind as to request some guidance on my Jedi Knight Revan team? - https://swgoh.gg/p/986914471/

Up until know I've been running my main Jedi squad as Bastilla L, JKR, GMY, Hoda, Old Ben. Reason I did this was because for the JKR grind, Bastilla was the first character I got to 7* so with her Leader ability I set all my mods up on my Jedi to get max protection. This squad works alright but when I put JKR in the lead I get destroyed.

I've been reading up and re-worked the squad to be JKR L, Bastilla, Jolee, GMY & Hoda. With the characters I have that seems to be the optimum choice. I'm pretty sure I need to re-jig all of my mods (I know I still need to Zeta Jolee but I've been using him in my OR squad up until now so haven't bothered).

Any suggestions please?
Post edited by RyacSampaio on

Replies

• @RyacSampaio That link isn’t working to your gg account.
    Alternatives to Hoda that work really well for JKR
    1) STi, extra dispel, heal and cleanse. Offence Up. if you have your 501st with GAS then this is the best home for STi imho. Can shred GG teams and 4/4 in Geo LSTB.
    2) Ezra, can call GMY to assist, can dispel with his special and does high damage at relic levels.
    3) Wildcard = Juhani, not as good but will give OR bonuses/synergy. Additionally, no longer a waste as she eventually ends up on the Starkiller team.
  • Your suggested squad JKR,Bastila,Jolee, GMY and Hoda is by far the strongest squad
    You need to do a couple of things…
    1) Modding —> JKR needs more speed. GMY —> offence triangle primary and whilst speed isn’t critical as he will get TM from the team he does need a bit more speed than currently. Jolee needs Health and lots of it, Tenacity Cross Primary is also nice on him.
    On SWGOH.GG look at the character page and select “Best Mods” tab.
    TL:DR — JKR speed, Jolee health, GMY Offence.

ALSO - focus on upgrading Offence/CD and Health primary mods with decent speed secondaries to 6A-E e.g. if you get a decent Offence triangle for GMY.

2) Relics - this team needs some G13 to shine. GMY = most important for DPS, followed by Jolee and JKR imho. Jolee not dying will save your team many many times - as he can bring them back. JKR being G13 makes sense since he’s often targeted for a first kill to avoid his Saviour mechanic.
  • Your suggested squad JKR,Bastila,Jolee, GMY and Hoda is by far the strongest squad
    You need to do a couple of things…
    1) Modding —> JKR needs more speed. GMY —> offence triangle primary and whilst speed isn’t critical as he will get TM from the team he does need a bit more speed than currently. Jolee needs Health and lots of it, Tenacity Cross Primary is also nice on him.
    On SWGOH.GG look at the character page and select “Best Mods” tab.
    TL:DR — JKR speed, Jolee health, GMY Offence.

ALSO - focus on upgrading Offence/CD and Health primary mods with decent speed secondaries to 6A-E e.g. if you get a decent Offence triangle for GMY.

2) Relics - this team needs some G13 to shine. GMY = most important for DPS, followed by Jolee and JKR imho. Jolee not dying will save your team many many times - as he can bring them back. JKR being G13 makes sense since he’s often targeted for a first kill to avoid his Saviour mechanic.

Nice one, thank you!!