[MEGA Thread] February Road Ahead

Replies

• Question: With the addition of these new raids, will you be adding heroes for guilds to farm from for each raid?

Such as Cobb Vanth for the upcoming raid?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    It’s the Star Wars aspect of the game that keeps it alive, not any special innovations or brilliant game design.

Star wars : Uprising, Star wars Commander and Star wars : Force arena entered the chat

• Ultra wrote: »
    I love restricting factions if it means that CG has to do less testing

Rofl!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Any specifics yet on the new reward tracks?

Throwing this here since it's about what we currently receive as far as shards, currency, etc.
  • TVF
    36523 posts Member
    _Marec_ wrote: »
    Any specifics yet on the new reward tracks?

No
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SirAlec wrote: »
    Question: With the addition of these new raids, will you be adding heroes for guilds to farm from for each raid?

Well, he is conspicuous by his absence. It would certainly make a lot of sense.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead any chance of something like this happening?
    Question: With the addition of these new raids, will you be adding heroes for guilds to farm from for each raid?

Well, he is conspicuous by his absence. It would certainly make a lot of sense.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead any chance of something like this happening?

Is he the guy with bobas armor? i kinda forgot.

• Is he the guy with bobas armor? i kinda forgot.

Yes also know as Marshal in the Mandalorian TV series.

I feel that this addition added with the capacity to bring forward new toons like Cobb and potentially others like Atton Rand, Rom Kota, Exar Kun, Darth Bane, Red 5.

With the introduction of faction specific raids there is now the possible chance of fleet raids in the future.
    Which also opens up to the Ravenger.

And on the rarest chance Canderous Ordo in Mandalor armour, Kriea (the Ls/ N version of Darth Traya)

Which also begs the question Will T3 take his rightful place as a neutral toon like he was Originally suppose to with a rework on his kit

I feel that this addition added with the capacity to bring forward new toons like Cobb and potentially others like Atton Rand, Rom Kota, Exar Kun, Darth Bane, Red 5.

With the introduction of faction specific raids there is now the possible chance of fleet raids in the future.

And on the rarest chance Canderous Ordo in Mandalor armour, Kriea (the Ls/ N version of Darth Traya)

Which also begs the question Will T3 take his rightful place as a neutral toon like he was Originally suppose to with a rework on his kit

Got it thanks!

Death star raid with Red 5 as a reward would also be nice.
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    SirAlec wrote: »

Death star raid with Red 5 as a reward would also be nice.

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN! SHIP RAIDS!
  • When is this all happening? Dates confirmed ?
  • StickSurfer
    297 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Jimster1 wrote: »

Hey, what if Ravager...was a ship raid reward?
    Post edited by StickSurfer on
    Hello there.
  • With the introduction of faction specific raids there is now the possible chance of fleet raids in the future.

I don’t remember ever saying anything about the r avenger…
  • With the introduction of faction specific raids there is now the possible chance of fleet raids in the future.

Speaking of ship raid rewards, supposedly the reason we never got a Death Star raid was because they couldn't figure out how to allow a transition from a ground phase to/from a ship phase. New raid infrastructure solves that issue rather nicely.

I don’t remember ever saying anything about the r avenger…

To partially quote a list of quotes is an ability some would consider to be...unnatural.
    Hello there.
  • oh gotcha
  • I'm fairly new on the forum, never really kept up to date with "Road ahead"
    With the recent one about the raid, what do you guys think these changes will come into affect based on previous "road ahead" announcements? I mean should we expect those changes in the next couple of months or in 2030? Reason I'm asking is because we can't clear CPit at 217M, but I don't see the point of farming CPit specific toons/teams only for it to be removed next month. Would be nice if these announcements came with a ballpark figure on timeline for players to be able to plan. So what's your thoughts? Will it be reasonably soon, or will it be next year?
  • They mention including more details in april. So maybe may-june? Just guessing though. I think definitely this year.
  • I want to see the use of datacrons in these new raids and other pve events.

Granted you won't do that because you only want us to use them against each other. Still garbage, total worthless garbage that makes people hate playing, but that's cool as long as people keep spending you're fine with them being in game.

Datacrons suck and should either be nerfed to minor significance, or gone altogether. That should be the next road ahead.
  • I'm fairly new on the forum, never really kept up to date with "Road ahead"
    With the recent one about the raid, what do you guys think these changes will come into affect based on previous "road ahead" announcements? I mean should we expect those changes in the next couple of months or in 2030? Reason I'm asking is because we can't clear CPit at 217M, but I don't see the point of farming CPit specific toons/teams only for it to be removed next month. Would be nice if these announcements came with a ballpark figure on timeline for players to be able to plan. So what's your thoughts? Will it be reasonably soon, or will it be next year?

Information in the RA has always been what is coming in "the next few months." They had to stop giving ballpark dates because August. Though I would expect the new raid no later than June, and probably in May.
  • Thanks for the responses! So it's safe to abandon cpit related projects and focus on other things as I'll never benefit from them. Kind of a bummer. I'm really hoping they'll somehow balance the aeromagnifiers now that they are taking away the best source to get them. For high Guilds it won't be an issue because they are sitting on 400+ pieces, however those of us who've been working towards the source, this will be yet another setback.
  • Still no answer on if Hyperdrive Bundle quests will be treated the same as Prestigious Quests and have raid specific steps removed/altered.
  • Lapys
    2 posts Member
    Do we have any idea if the new faction-specific raids will require star levels or gear levels for attempts? I feel like that will be entirely too punishing of a mechanic for people who are mostly F2P.
  • TVF
    36523 posts Member
    Only Tuskens currently require "spending" (in quotes because even f2p can have lots of crystals)

No such thing as "mostly" f2p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Lapys wrote: »
    Do we have any idea if the new faction-specific raids will require star levels or gear levels for attempts? I feel like that will be entirely too punishing of a mechanic for people who are mostly F2P.

No, they haven't said. All the details about the raid are expected in April's Road Ahead.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Only Tuskens currently require "spending" (in quotes because even f2p can have lots of crystals)

Well... I've spent money 5 to 10 times over the past 6 years. Imagine how many times I've not spent money. Definitely most of the time.

:P
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well... I've spent money 5 to 10 times over the past 6 years. Imagine how many times I've not spent money. Definitely most of the time.

By that definition even whales are mostly f2p…
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • nfidel2k wrote: »

That was the joke
  • nfidel2k
    559 posts Member
    nfidel2k wrote: »

That was the joke

Ahh, I need more coffee :)
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.