Damage nerf and count Dooku

Tetragear
18 posts Member
edited November 2015
Well, i have a serious problem here. Count was real pain even before damage nerf with his insane 100% counterattack, but still could be killed with 1-2 shots from my "glass cannons wannabe" droids. After damage nefr situation became completely ridiculous - this guy can have up to 6 attacks for one his turn and then be completely healed by Bariss ALONE! Not to mention other healers. What am I supposed to do? inb4 build turtle team, i'm not into such things.

Replies

• Igor
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Well....its a reality of such game...In order to be competitive u must pay. Pay to get Op Dooku and Baris. Then those chars will be nerfed and new op characters will arise which u will have to buy again.

Enjoy the game as it is or open ur wallet.

Its EA, baby.
  • What irritates me most - i honestly farmed out all pack droids and upgraded them for 5 stars without any payments. They were ton of fun before release. Now they SUCK - no health and suddenly no damage. GG EA. I hope situation will get better soon.
  • Funny enough, the best droid is now the no name IG-86. Poor HK-47 does SFA.
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Yup.. IG-86 has some intense crit dmg going on for it right there..
    I still feel like IG-88 can pack a punch with Sid/Bobba leader ability tho..at least that's what I notice with my ig88
  • Yea, since now he is the only one who can actually do damage.
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    Yup.. IG-86 has some intense crit dmg going on for it right there..
    I still feel like IG-88 can pack a punch with Sid/Bobba leader ability tho..at least that's what I notice with my ig88

If his healing debuff was 100% like Sid then Id be a fan.
  • Well, atm only Ig-88 and Maul doing decent damage. So sad both of them has such a low HP pool and low speed...I mean, srsly. I had moment when those guys were dying just to Dooku counter attacks : D
  • ihavecredits
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    This game sounds interesting
  • Tetragear wrote: »
    What irritates me most - i honestly farmed out all pack droids and upgraded them for 5 stars without any payments. They were ton of fun before release. Now they SUCK - no health and suddenly no damage. GG EA. I hope situation will get better soon.

Hey are you Zhel? I saw you droids. Very interesting. V cool. A friend and i was just talk about a droid team before seeing yours. Gd luck hope meta comes back your way. Mtfbwy
  • KeithTan wrote: »
    Tetragear wrote: »
    What irritates me most - i honestly farmed out all pack droids and upgraded them for 5 stars without any payments. They were ton of fun before release. Now they SUCK - no health and suddenly no damage. GG EA. I hope situation will get better soon.

Hey are you Zhel? I saw you droids. Very interesting. V cool. A friend and i was just talk about a droid team before seeing yours. Gd luck hope meta comes back your way. Mtfbwy

Nope, sadly I'm not him. I dont use Magna-guardian, since he is only 2 stars for now, it will take some time for me to ugrade him at least to four. Droids + Lobot are my dream team for missions and PvP, but sadly they dont have sustain at all and must have healers for galactic war.
  • Dooku is completely unbalanced! He has too many overperks : counterattacks, bonus attacks, SA blocking, paralizing + bonus paralizing, priority bonus... Add him 75% reviving to become absolutely Monster!!! He needs big nerf!
  • Dooku has always been a one man wrecking crew. He's like what a real Sith Lord would be like if such a thing existed.