Favorite Parts of the Game

There has been a lot of negativity around here recently (aside from making fun of cheaters), so i think we should change that. What is your favorite part of the game? I asked my bro this and he said “Simming Galactic War” lol. Mine is probably TB. What about y’all?

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Conquest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Conquest

Lol. i can’t tell if you’re serious or not. i actually enjoy conquest too tho.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    100% serious, get to use a lot of my roster and conquest characters and ships rewards are usually pretty good. You get them within three months and for very little crystal investment.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Fleet arena.

Climbing it everyday and waiting for the payout are what make me come back everyday, get excited and get adrenaline rush.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Unlocking/gearing/relicing/modding characters/ships... not the grinding before that, just the actual doing.
  • I actually do like the challenge of Conquest. I just wish the enemies had more variety than just massive speed buffs and the global feats were a bit less tedious.
  • My guild :) but the best game modes for me are TW and TB
  • AdmiralSnackbar0
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    1. My guild
    2. Conquest
    3. Figuring out new raids
    4. GAC
    5. TW
  • My favourite part of the game is watching forum posters trying to explain the mathematics of the Squish to people without sounding like plonkers
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    You like that better than the cheater threads?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Antario wrote: »
    Unlocking/gearing/relicing/modding characters/ships... not the grinding before that, just the actual doing.

100% the same for me -especially big unlocks like GLs or SK that took a while to accomplish.
  • Hands down the most fun I have is the KAM mission, but that's a very special case since that's not about me playing my account, that's about a bunch of people getting together to do the KAM mission together and talk theory and have fun.

I used to really enjoy nearly all of LS TB, but we're not doing that anymore. I see potential for me to enjoy the new TB just as much but there's that period where you're struggling with getting the right squads together and learning things about the missions, etc. I find the fleet battles in RotE pretty frustrating and not at all fun. Some of the TB battles are great, though, and I'm bringing squads along. I expect I'll be having a lot of fun with it in the not too distant future.

I really do like the satisfaction of getting a new character to 7*. Some characters are also very satisfying to relic. Others are just work, sure, but there are many times when getting a new toon to relics makes me happy.

I actually still enjoy HSTR. Not enough to play it every time, but I still have fun with it. MegaRancor is okay too, but not as fun as HSTR. I look forward to seeing the new raid in action and have high hopes for it.

We're focussed just on what we enjoy, so... I'll say that there's a lot of fun to be had in Conquest even though the non-fun aspects are enough that it will never be my favourite mode.

I don't know. I think that about covers it. Love KAM streaming. Lots of potential in TB. Other modes are either a mix (like Conquest) with definite. fun aspects, or they're just not my bag and I don't care about them (like GAC/TW).
  • Hands down the most fun I have is the KAM mission, but that's a very special case since that's not about me playing my account, that's about a bunch of people getting together to do the KAM mission together and talk theory and have fun.

I used to really enjoy nearly all of LS TB, but we're not doing that anymore. I see potential for me to enjoy the new TB just as much but there's that period where you're struggling with getting the right squads together and learning things about the missions, etc. I find the fleet battles in RotE pretty frustrating and not at all fun. Some of the TB battles are great, though, and I'm bringing squads along. I expect I'll be having a lot of fun with it in the not too distant future.

I really do like the satisfaction of getting a new character to 7*. Some characters are also very satisfying to relic. Others are just work, sure, but there are many times when getting a new toon to relics makes me happy.

I actually still enjoy HSTR. Not enough to play it every time, but I still have fun with it. MegaRancor is okay too, but not as fun as HSTR. I look forward to seeing the new raid in action and have high hopes for it.

We're focussed just on what we enjoy, so... I'll say that there's a lot of fun to be had in Conquest even though the non-fun aspects are enough that it will never be my favourite mode.

I don't know. I think that about covers it. Love KAM streaming. Lots of potential in TB. Other modes are either a mix (like Conquest) with definite. fun aspects, or they're just not my bag and I don't care about them (like GAC/TW).

I like the Sith Triumvirate Raid for a different reason: I like their animations (although idk if a lot of them match with the actual unlockable toons). The camera panning that goes along with them make them even better.
    Hello there.
  • TVF wrote: »
    You like that better than the cheater threads?

Never been as good since the train guy
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    I like making a plan for which units to grind for. I burn out from the grinding before I actually get to really enjoy the team. Still enjoy the process of choosing whom I'm going to spend the energy and resources on.
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    At the moment I love using the Profundity... She's so reliable which made climbing in arena fun. No more swearing at my phone because RNGesus decided to betray me. I wish there was more ship content.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • I like the bugs. No, not the Geos
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I like the bugs. No, not the Geos

Wrong thread
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    1. Conquest: gives me stuff to do
    2. TB's
    3. Building squads
  • The 1st 60 days of Climb from 0-80 was fun, fast, exposing new things, farming first teams.

After that, no thanks, its been long slow boring & frustrating. But Fun? No, I wouldn't call it that.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Why do you still play if you haven't had fun since level 80?
  • Jacgul
    213 posts Member
    I've been having more fun since I put farming for Rey on hold. Going after executor has been fun, I'm almost there and starting to shift over to a galactic republic team. Playing as the characters i really like. I think I'll only be doing a slow farm for the high powered stuff that doesn't interest me now.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Why do you still play if you haven't had fun since level 80?

Sunk Cost Fallacy.

Shared Communication/Interest with some RL Friends.