Rampant Cheating

JacobFett
3 posts Member
edited March 2023
I love playing this game and have dedicated a lot of time to it but the cheating has become really out of control.

1) In Squad Arena 3 out of the top 5 are cheaters using HDB default characters to beat R9 JKR squads.

2) In Fleet I run our discord server and we have been dealing with a cheat who is taking top 5 with a 80k Fleet when the rest of us are 250k+ 8 of us reported the account a month ago and nothing has happened to them.

3) In GAC my current opponent has unlocked 7* Padme with lvl 70 Geos and no GBA, he also just did 1.5 million+ damage in Sith raid with 700k GP and 1 relic.

Messages to CG_lucifersdadaddy and CG_leviathan are not answered.

Is there anything that can be done about any of these? It really ruins the fun of this game.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Only way to get them banned is to report it in the To Catch A Cheater discord so they can add his ally code to their excel sheet which they send off to CG and they get banned, no questions asked.
  • why would anyone cheat in squad arena lol
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    They've been going through and banning people. Unfortunately it take a little time.
  • Only way to get them banned is to report it in the To Catch A Cheater discord so they can add his ally code to their excel sheet which they send off to CG and they get banned, no questions asked.

Oh I didn't know that existed will try to go there.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    JacobFett wrote: »
    Only way to get them banned is to report it in the To Catch A Cheater discord so they can add his ally code to their excel sheet which they send off to CG and they get banned, no questions asked.

TCAC discord is real but I'm assuming they're making a joke based on the last part.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Only way to get them banned is to report it in the To Catch A Cheater discord so they can add his ally code to their excel sheet which they send off to CG and they get banned, no questions asked.

TCAC discord is real but I'm assuming they're making a joke based on the last part.

Does TCAC even exist anymore weren't they trolled hard and mass complaints closed the server?
  • why would anyone cheat in squad arena lol

For the lolz and the oh so precious squad currency I would guess.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Messages to CG_lucifersdadaddy and CG_leviathan are not answered.

I was told Leviathan read PMs but they don't always answer them since he gets the Messages as Emails