How long can it take a new player to have a competitive team?

I think I can spend a couple non-concecutive hours a day playing the game and spend some bucks every now and then, so, without spending obscene amounts of money, how long can it take for me to participate in max level arenas for instance?

Replies

• Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited February 2023
    Depends on what they want their farming path to be. If you start out going for SLKR, the first team will be first order but they'll be more TW based. If you go for Executor, you'll get a decent Bounty Hunter squad which is relatively viable everywhere. If you go for JML, you get a CLS squad which is one of the most competitive teams in the game. Again I'll rephrase that it depends on what the farming path is. What's your main path atm? If you add your ally code, I could take a look and help you out a little.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • My main aim atm is to build a Separatist team in order to complete the padme hero journey. Could you look at my team and help me with advice? my ally code is 217-899-939
  • I'll add you in-game and send you a discord link. Does that work? If not, I'll gladly help either way.
  • My main aim atm is to build a Separatist team in order to complete the padme hero journey. Could you look at my team and help me with advice? my ally code is 217-899-939

If that is your goal, I'd go Geonosians. They're triple purpose in being used to earn Wat shards in DS Geo TB, have good ships, and will unlock Padme easy for you.

• Kaerindal wrote: »
    My main aim atm is to build a Separatist team in order to complete the padme hero journey. Could you look at my team and help me with advice? my ally code is 217-899-939

If that is your goal, I'd go Geonosians. They're triple purpose in being used to earn Wat shards in DS Geo TB, have good ships, and will unlock Padme easy for you.

They are also needed for an ROTE mission.
  • Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited March 2023

They are also needed for an ROTE mission.

Only thing about that is that not every player goes straight for relic 7 geonosians after reaching level 85. And most new players won't be in a guild that does ROTE anyways.

• They are also needed for an ROTE mission.

Only thing about that is that not every player goes straight for relic 7 geonosians after reaching level 85. And most new players won't be in a guild that does ROTE anyways.

Well then DS geo only really needs g12 geos, and g12 is significantly easier than it was in the past
  • I can agree with that.