Next (3rd) Grand Inquisitor event, when?

As a TB officer the lack of knowledge surrounding the GI events are really frustrating. How can we run a guild efficient when we don't know if the next event is in 10 days or 100? If it is soon, then we will have players rushing for it, if not, then their ressources are better spent going after GLs or the trash toons needed for operation.
Last time we got information 50 (?) days before the event in game. There is nothing now. Does that mean it is >50 days away?

Replies

• According to the events calendar, the previous one was 6 months prior so I would assume the next one will also be in 6 months. At which point, I believe, it’ll be available permanently in the journey guide
  • I don't know if there's a general cadence for a third run of a legendary or if it's a case as per the response above, if it'll just chill under it enters the JG.

I suppose it's possible this might be different given he is needed for the new TB (and I'd imagine that's a potential source of revenue for CG to tap into).
  • I'm all for more info from CG, but it's been 6 months. Anyone casually farming them in the background could have been ready, right? And CG was relentless with extra rewards for those with Inq farmed up. And most of us expected the 1st return to be in September; 6 months out would usually be the 3rd iteration.

Anyone in an endgame guild that was not ready for this event (and there are some in mine, sadly) has gone beyond slow-farming them.
  • CG wont make GI a requirement and then wait 6 months for next event. No short term money in that. And we all know how they roll. :(
  • August
  • YouGotNoGame
    18 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Next event of Grand inquisitor is on June 3 2023.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    As a TB officer the lack of knowledge surrounding the GI events are really frustrating. How can we run a guild efficient when we don't know if the next event is in 10 days or 100? If it is soon, then we will have players rushing for it, if not, then their ressources are better spent going after GLs or the trash toons needed for operation.
    Last time we got information 50 (?) days before the event in game. There is nothing now. Does that mean it is >50 days away?

Why didnt you have everyone ready for the first appearance and definitely the second appearance? CG said they would be big in the future when they were announced. Seems you guys got caught slackin.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • You should have been ready before they were even announced and released. Git gud!
  • Just a guess. A return around the Easter holidays or it'll just have to wait until it lands in the JG.
  • Meathead suggested it was coming soon, which makes sense given the Inq calendars and them becoming accelerated now. I would hazard a guess at late March/early April but we'll have to wait and see.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    I made the post below on Feb 21, 2023.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2407323/#Comment_2407323

The GI was released on June 23, 2022, so he will be in the journey guide as "always playable" by (edit: should have said "around" not "by") June 23, 2023.
    He was last playable on Dec 24, 2022.
    All these dates to give you my best guess on when the event returns: March 25, 2023
    I repeat, just a guess.

Since then, CG_Tusken_Meathead also made a post about the event.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2408862/#Comment_2408862

soon

His single word comment suggests that the event will return sometime before June 23, 2023.
    My date of March 25, 2023 is more or less the half way mark between the last time the event happened and the 1 year mark. Remember, it is just a guess.
  • "soon" is also a forum joke
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Next event of Grand inquisitor is on June 3 2023.

Nice guess
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • "soon" is also a forum joke

sooner than it was back then
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    "soon" is also a forum joke

sooner than it was back then

You're older than you ever were and now you're even older
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH