Free Cal Kestis shards

Prev1
Thank you for the free pack CG. It may have only gotten me 7 shards but I’m 7 shards closer to having him at 7 stars.

Please do this for at the minimum the rest of the Fallen order characters but ideally for every character moving forward.

Replies

• You probably need 345 shards instead of 330 to unlock him, that's why we have free shards?
  • Just wish they didn’t rig the probability. I get that they don’t want to give us stuff for free, but only getting the very minimum is ridiculous
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Lol at least OP was positive.

I got 12 free shards, thank you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Crosshair wrote: »
    Just wish they didn’t rig the probability. I get that they don’t want to give us stuff for free, but only getting the very minimum is ridiculous
    It’s better than the nothing we’ve got before for other marquees.
    Just wish they didn’t rig the probability. I get that they don’t want to give us stuff for free, but only getting the very minimum is ridiculous

A guildmate got 330 shards...
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Guildmate pulled 145, most of us got 7, im just happy we even got the extra 7
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Got 7, always open to getting free shards
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Thank you CG! I got 7 (a Guildie got 145!) but I never look a gift shard in the mouth
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    I only got 7, this is unacceptable!

I WANT TO TALK TO THE MANAGER!
  • 15!
  • Thanks for these 7 shards! Free things are always welcome.
  • 7 shards with a small chance of 330 for free? I'll take it, I would love CG made this for all the upcoming marquees, maybe even lead to people who never buys to actually spend some crystals in the marquee pack
  • I only got 7, this is unacceptable!

I WANT TO TALK TO THE MANAGER!

That is just OUTRAGEOUS!!! I only got 7 as well! Let's both go find this Manager and give em the Karen treatment
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    7 is better than the 5 I got
  • Xel
    18 posts Member
    I appreciate the free shards was a nice surprise! Thank you!
  • I also enjoy free stuff :)
  • Accidentally closed the popup. Got nothing
  • Please keep this up. What a fun thing that my alliances mates all rallied around and chatted about.
  • Accidentally closed the popup. Got nothing

Go to the webstore, you can still get it from there.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Please keep this up. What a fun thing that my alliances mates all rallied around and chatted about.

That's the thing. It's not about the shards, Such events promote competitive interactions with guild mates, which is a good thing because for many players the guild is the top thing they enjoy in this game.

CG should really try to create more collective content for guilds. PvE wise they are already on the right track with new tb and new raids. But we also need a new pvp mode to allows us fighting guild mates. That would boost the game popularity even more.

Just stating that I don’t want to sound ungrateful, it’s just the probability of getting 5 out of 330 is almost impossible. I’m happy I got the shards, but it’s also a paid for pack that costs $20. If I had gotten that instead, which I was planning to, I would have been royally screwed over.
    Crosshair wrote: »

Just stating that I don’t want to sound ungrateful, it’s just the probability of getting 5 out of 330 is almost impossible. I’m happy I got the shards, but it’s also a paid for pack that costs $20. If I had gotten that instead, which I was planning to, I would have been royally screwed over.
    This just isn’t true. On both counts.

How can you say it’s “almost impossible” to get 5 shards when the probability is openly stated as 17.44%? That doesn’t sound even close to impossible to me.

And the $20 pack gives a guaranteed 30 crystals. The free pack is the same as a 1299 crystal pack - consistent with all recent marquee releases.
  • I got 7 as well. Thank you devs for giving me 7 more than I would have had otherwise. Looking forward to using him when I get him 7 starred.
  • Crosshair
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2023

How can you say it’s “almost impossible” to get 5 shards when the probability is openly stated as 17.44%? That doesn’t sound even close to impossible to me.

And the $20 pack gives a guaranteed 30 crystals. The free pack is the same as a 1299 crystal pack - consistent with all recent marquee releases.

Sure whatever. I don’t really care anymore, just pointing out my own complaint. Clearly no one agrees so I’ll just stop saying it.

Edit: Just telling you I know I’m clearly in the wrong, I didn’t actually research it, just said crap before I knew what I was saying. Tear me apart in a reply, it’s my fault.
  • I had a friend get the 330. It was pretty cool to see.

Sure whatever. I don’t really care anymore, just pointing out my own complaint. Clearly no one agrees so I’ll just stop saying it.

Edit: Just telling you I know I’m clearly in the wrong, I didn’t actually research it, just said crap before I knew what I was saying. Tear me apart in a reply, it’s my fault.
    There will be no tearing apart - it is rare to see someone make such an admission on these forums and all I extend to you is kudos.

And sympathy if you only got 5 shards. I got a whopping 7!
  • Would be cool, if this annoying issue with mail addresses having a „-„ being blocked from webstore since February would finally be resolved…
  • LordI
    68 posts Member
    at least, non clone wars chewbacca shards
    This game sucks
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    LordI wrote: »
    at least, non clone wars chewbacca shards
    Now we want clone wars chewbacca packs. Shards are so 2022.