For the love of all thag is holy, please give us a feat counter

Im seriously getting tired of playing at x1 speed to count how many times i have evaded an attack, at this point we are just screaming into to the void but seriously after the new raid, feat counter would be amazing, like you guys already do a pop up after a battle is over and it says you destroyed the panel 1 out of 10 times (the extra missions from buying the hyperdrive bundle) isnt there a way of making it so it shows up in game for feats too, like the BH contracts, like it doesnt even have to say 150 momentom gained or 10 evasion, just have a meter that fills up to 100% to let you know that the feats are done

Replies

• I concur.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • All hail Thag!
  • Easy with Thrawn, Ghost, Phantom, Gar Saxon as the starting lineup and Plo as reinforcement
  • Golubowski wrote: »
    Easy with Thrawn, Ghost, Phantom, Gar Saxon as the starting lineup and Plo as reinforcement

But how to complete the mission isn't the point, a request for a simple feature is the point
  • Worst part is it already exists in the game; they simply refuse to create an interface where we can see it.
  • I would like to see some type of response from CG on this. Is it too difficult to implement, or is it just way down on their list of things to do? Seems like it should be easy, but I'm no programmer. Certainly this is probably one of the most requested QOL items still outstanding
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    I would like to see some type of response from CG on this. Is it too difficult to implement, or is it just way down on their list of things to do? Seems like it should be easy, but I'm no programmer. Certainly this is probably one of the most requested QOL items still outstanding

They responded a while back. Said they don't care enough to implement it.
  • TheDude420 wrote: »
    Worst part is it already exists in the game; they simply refuse to create an interface where we can see it.

Worse than worst part is actually the interface already exists in the game - the BH contract counter is there. They simply refuse to enable the interface everywhere else.
  • And they have the counters for shard/gear sims
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    I would like to see some type of response from CG on this. Is it too difficult to implement, or is it just way down on their list of things to do? Seems like it should be easy, but I'm no programmer. Certainly this is probably one of the most requested QOL items still outstanding

Could you link to this? I definitely don't remember them saying they don't care enough to bother.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Could you link to this? I definitely don't remember them saying they don't care enough to bother.

Ah, you're right. They actually don't even care enough to comment on it. Because Doja and Meat have both "made it their top priority to push for it in game." Been over 2 years and nada.
  • Golubowski wrote: »
    Easy with Thrawn, Ghost, Phantom, Gar Saxon as the starting lineup and Plo as reinforcement

Thanks you’re right - a piece of cake, even with low gear pilots
  • TheDude420 wrote: »
    Worst part is it already exists in the game; they simply refuse to create an interface where we can see it.

Worse than worst part is actually the interface already exists in the game - the BH contract counter is there. They simply refuse to enable the interface everywhere else.

Yeah, BH contract progress exists. The problem, I am sure, is that GCs would have to have multiple feats being tracked so it is not an exact port over from contract.

That said, it should still exist. GCs are happening all the time and players should have an idea how feats are being counted as they play.
  • Id add to this for events like GC where say you achieve max crate that you can try other teams to beat the feats. It should give feat results maybe in grey etc just to show that you could have achieved the feats. Also, when it leaves gc it shows feats achieved or not at all, how about a stats on how close you were to achieving.
  • Use inqs and do 7s heal every time you can. 5 dodges/evades per heal
  • Use inqs and do 7s heal every time you can. 5 dodges/evades per heal
    Do you mean scythe and interceptor?
  • Oh shoot i haven’t played in a little. is this one a ship GC? The last time i played one it was not a ship one and so i used regular inqs