The game is barely playable after the last update

So, after the last update, the game is very sluggish, it's barely playable on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra) I tried emulating the game in Bluestack, it's even worse there. CG, are you going to deploy a proper fix, at least once?

Replies

• Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Game working fine for me. Last time i had a issue like yours i actually solved by resetting THE ROUTER. (Bear in mind that ISP changed nothing and game was updated, but for some reason it didn't "like" the network he was getting)
    Makes no apparent sense, but it worked...

Other than that...you have the usual solutions, clear cache, reisntall (ONLY IF ACCOUNT IS SYNCED)...although it issue is present on TWO devices it may be irrelevant.
  • Tried everything, can't get it to run higher than 30fps. After running for like 2-3 mins, the FPS starts dropping and the game is unplayable (this happens only in Bluestack, never happened before). I even re-imaged my comp, and it did not solved the issues, which means it's the game. Used to run it on 240fps before the latest update
  • shanegoseman
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Yep, a lot of ppl cannot play with bluestacks in more than 30fps now. The old method with an old versions of BlueSt., that allows us to play with more than 30fps does not work anymore too. All happen since the last upd.
    My game crashs very often too, is closing for no reason or got freezes. Sad!
  • It works fine for me.
    Samsung Galaxy S6.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Working fine on MEMU...not sure what FPS, but game is fluid as usual...
  • Do you use default settings on MEMU or do you have specific configuration?
  • ziss0c4vegil.jpg

Just an info.
    Just updated my Android to the latest ver.
    And the game is still smooth for me on my Samsung Galaxy S6.

So, if any1 want to update his Android, don't worry.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    iMacedon wrote: »
    Do you use default settings on MEMU or do you have specific configuration?
    Default for most. But i recall having to adjust something on install due to video performance...not sure what. OpenGL or something...PERHAPS.
    If you tell me what to look for, i can look it up...right now i am on:
    Preset Settings (Top)
    DirectX
    OFF OFF