PayPal on the Webstore?

Is there something I'm missing to make this work? It says it's supposed to redirect me to the third party site to finish payment information, but it doesn't actually take me anywhere. It just says the payment failed.

Replies

• I had the same thing. Just gave up!
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    332 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey folks:

Talked to some internal folks and they had some suggestions

1. Do you have any pop up blockers on?
    2. Do you have any Cross Traffic settings on? (This potentially stops redirects from working)

Try:

1. Start a new browser session and log in to paypal. then open the webstore and try to purchase. might be an issue with the paypal account.

If you can:

If they can right click the page and INSPECT, they can see the network console and send us the errors

(Send me a DM with the image of the Inspect)

• Nomis
    33 posts Member
    Yes I got the same and was logged into PayPal - this on iPhone 13 latest IOS. Tried to submit bug report but that wouldn’t post.

qp0xk641qce0.jpeg
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Nomis wrote: »
    Yes I got the same and was logged into PayPal - this on iPhone 13 latest IOS. Tried to submit bug report but that wouldn’t post.

qp0xk641qce0.jpeg

Are you using safari or chrome?
    If safari try to use chrome. Some of web stuff I have made for other things Safari doesn't seem to like however works fine on chrome. I did test website with chrome and it opens to PayPal without issue.