Who to farm next in Cantina?

I just finished farming Hera & Ezra to 7*, who should I farm next?

Replies

• Link ur ally code or swgoh.gg profile so we can help you decide, cant just say go for this or that wirhout knowing where you are
  • Lets just say you are beginner, going for thrawn and palpatine, Kylo ren unmasked probably is your best giving you both him and his ship at the same time,
    Other options would be tie pilot, moff gideon, fifth brother, or any of the geonosians would also be a good call,
  • I just finished farming Hera & Ezra to 7*, who should I farm next?

Have a look at the journey guide and decide your next target
    Farm the characters needed to unlock it
    If they are no cantina characters there, consider the teams that are needed for recurring events: assault battles, galactic bounties… and find a character to farm there.
    If you don’t care enough to plan like this: kylo unmasked and his ship is always a good idea
  • hondo is a great character, and only an 8 energy sim.
  • hondo is a great character, and only an 8 energy sim.

It’s not wise to farm characters who are not accelerated when you still have lots of characters to unlock.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    hondo is a great character, and only an 8 energy sim.

It’s not wise to farm characters who are not accelerated when you still have lots of characters to unlock.
    Oh i didn’t think abt that that’s true
  • Link ur ally code or swgoh.gg profile so we can help you decide, cant just say go for this or that wirhout knowing where you are

Here's my profile link: https://swgoh.gg/p/111849643/

Just reached lvl 70.

Just reached lvl 70.

Lets goooooooo, empire all the way baby!!!
    Gideon is a good choice, same as tie pilot and kru(kylo is a good toon on his own without the faction as well, and getting his ship on the same node is a big plus). Just you gotta farm dark side ships friend, without a dark side fleet you wont get zetas.
    Another really really good thing once you can farm is Brute Alpha, make sure to farm him from cantina.

Just reached lvl 70.

Lets goooooooo, empire all the way baby!!!
    Gideon is a good choice, same as tie pilot and kru(kylo is a good toon on his own without the faction as well, and getting his ship on the same node is a big plus). Just you gotta farm dark side ships friend, without a dark side fleet you wont get zetas.
    Another really really good thing once you can farm is Brute Alpha, make sure to farm him from cantina.

Yeah! Long live the Galactic Empire!

I like Gideon, but so far Tie pilot has been a bit easier to farm. I think, lol.

Thanks for the advice on kylo, he is one of the most annoying characters to face. When he receives dmg, he just heals.

So far my dark fleet is Tie Fighter, Geo soldier fighter, and Geo spy fighter. I'm farming now Sun Fac's fighter and Kylo's ship.

I'm slowly moving towards Brute Alpha to complete my Geos, and go for Padme.

• Good good, definitely get your dark fleet up and running soon as you can so you can get rhose juicy zetas
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    I just finished farming Hera & Ezra to 7*, who should I farm next?

Have a look at the journey guide and decide your next target
    Farm the characters needed to unlock it
    If they are no cantina characters there, consider the teams that are needed for recurring events: assault battles, galactic bounties… and find a character to farm there.
    If you don’t care enough to plan like this: kylo unmasked and his ship is always a good idea

Thanks for the advice, I'm finishing up on Palpatine & Thrawn.

Then next would be R2-D2, then CLS I guess, and after that Padme. That's the plan so far.
  • Good good, definitely get your dark fleet up and running soon as you can so you can get rhose juicy zetas

Ideally what lvl should my dark fleet be to get zetas?

Lvl 78+ 5 star minimum, as soon as you are able to do the missions get HT and boosk up and running, i will send you a ally invite so you can use my GL to 3 star those hard missions
  • Anyways if you are enjoying this game and plan on playing long term, definitely purchase the hyperdrive bundle, it is 100% worth it and even if you end up playing the game for just 2 months, you will get all your moneys worth back in entertainment

Lvl 78+ 5 star minimum, as soon as you are able to do the missions get HT and boosk up and running, i will send you a ally invite so you can use my GL to 3 star those hard missions

Thanks! I just accepted.
  • DarthDavanus
    44 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Anyways if you are enjoying this game and plan on playing long term, definitely purchase the hyperdrive bundle, it is 100% worth it and even if you end up playing the game for just 2 months, you will get all your moneys worth back in entertainment

I definitely enjoy this game, and yes I plan to play this long term.

I did think of purchasing the hyperdrive bundle, but just a little tight right now and I also wanted to experience the long grind. 😅
  • Anyways if you are enjoying this game and plan on playing long term, definitely purchase the hyperdrive bundle, it is 100% worth it and even if you end up playing the game for just 2 months, you will get all your moneys worth back in entertainment

I did think of purchasing the hyperdrive bundle, but just a little tight now and I also wanted to experience the long grind. 😅

Even if you buy that and spend another few grands, you wont get anywhere near the end game lol, still a big grind, that packages pushes you towards success and you will end up gaining so much from it, it can easily give JKR and Darth Revan and really good fleets for starters, letting you join up gac soon as you can and get those Wins

• Then next would be R2-D2, then CLS I guess, and after that Padme. That's the plan so far.

If you are looking at a CLS Squad, then i would start getting shards of Old Ben and Farmboy Luke.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.

I did think of purchasing the hyperdrive bundle, but just a little tight right now and I also wanted to experience the long grind. 😅
    respect
  • I just finished farming Hera & Ezra to 7*, who should I farm next?

I’d say Tie Fighter Pilot. Obviously we haven’t seen your roster so it’s hard to say, but presumably if you’re pushing for Thrawn and Palpatine your next aim is probably R2 considering the empire team you need for that. Of course that’s only a presumption though. For example, if you’re going for First Order on a path to Supreme Leader Kylo, start on any of those characters. If you’re going for Padme, Geo’s. If the plan is CLS after R2, farm your Tie Fighter Pilot, pick your other two empire toons (usually Tarkin and either Vader depending on if you’ve got him high enough or Royal Guard) farm then if need farming, and then go onto the basic rebels (Luke, Stormtrooper Han etc).

It’s all about picking a path and choosing to farm characters which round out those goals. My recommendation will always be Empire after Phoenix because it’ll start you out with a good basis for your fleets in that you’ll get Tarkin and Tie Fighter Pilot as well as eventually Palpatine and Royal Guard in the shuttle and Vader in his bomber. But whatever you choose, try to keep with characters that fulfil multiple goals.
  • Small addendum to my last comment - I’ve just had a look at your roster. You’re doing well, and my choice would definitely be TFP. For the fifth in your team, I’d say go for the normal Stormtrooper. You can get him from multiple sources and R2’s event is actually really quite easy with a Palpatine lead, Thrawn, Tarkin and another two at a decent power, because Palpatines stun and passive damage with his ability that allows Tarkin to use both his specials one after the other. Stormtroopers taunt and the extra resistance his taunt offers is nice, but ultimately you could have a plant pot in there as long as it had health for the opponents to focus on

• Then next would be R2-D2, then CLS I guess, and after that Padme. That's the plan so far.

If you are looking at a CLS Squad, then i would start getting shards of Old Ben and Farmboy Luke.

Thanks, I'm still unsure whether to go for CLS or Padme first. Which do you think is a better path?
  • DarthDavanus
    44 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Hunter4721 wrote: »
    Small addendum to my last comment - I’ve just had a look at your roster. You’re doing well, and my choice would definitely be TFP. For the fifth in your team, I’d say go for the normal Stormtrooper. You can get him from multiple sources and R2’s event is actually really quite easy with a Palpatine lead, Thrawn, Tarkin and another two at a decent power, because Palpatines stun and passive damage with his ability that allows Tarkin to use both his specials one after the other. Stormtroopers taunt and the extra resistance his taunt offers is nice, but ultimately you could have a plant pot in there as long as it had health for the opponents to focus on

Right now this is my Empire Team. Palpatine 7*, Tarkin 6*, Vader 5*, Thrawn 5*, TFP 5*.

Thanks for the advice on farming the normal Stormtrooper, I might just do that as it might be a bit difficult for me to get Vader to 7*.

• Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Thanks, I'm still unsure whether to go for CLS or Padme first. Which do you think is a better path?
    @DarthDavanus
    CLS is one of the best non-gl squads in the game. Padme is pretty good early game though. It really comes down to what their best squad requires.

The best CLS squad requires 4 Legendary characters and a Marquee:
    -CLS
    -Chewbacca
    -Han Solo(PIT Raid)
    -C-3PO
    -Threepio and Chewie (Marquee, Hard Node Farm)

The best Padme squad early game in my opinion requires 3 legendaries:
    -Padme
    -General Kenobi(HAAT Raid)
    -GMY
    -JKA (Marquee, Hard Node Farm)
    -Ahsoka (Marquee, Hard Node Farm)

*If you don't have CLS ready or a geared up Shaak Ti, you could put C-3PO in for GMY until you have a CLS Squad ready.
    Post edited by Ultradude488 on
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.