Tarfful team

So, we have confirmation Tarfful is coming to SWGOH, but...
What team he will have or form?
Tbh, I don't see wookie faction getting their team with his implementation on the game.
Sure, will have wookie tag some sort because of the TB, and will have synergy with them, but I'm not seeing it forming that team on other place other than the TB, I believe is either gonna need more wookies, or will have another tag on which he can rely on (scoundral or smuggler maybe?)

So far, we have 7 wookies in game, the problem comes when 4 of them already have their home teams and I don't think whatever Tarfful might offer will be enough for dismantling 3 teams for one wookie team.

OG Chewie and 3Pac obviously goes to CLS, no doubt
Krrsantan goes to Jabba or Hutt Cartel
Vandor Chewie goes to Dash

That only leaves Zaalbar, Clone Wars Chewie and Vet Chewie for Tarfful.
So, the point of the thread is, make your theories,what do you think Tarfful team would be? Personally, I don't buy the "only wookie" so far outside of TB

Replies

• Probably the inevitable Wookiee GCs
  • If they end up adding a Wookiee faction tag just for Tarfful, then they would have to add more wookiees for him to have a team to lead, since as was mentioned, both outside of, and even inside of territory battles, he’d just be breaking apart other teams with the current wookiees in the game, who may, or may not, even work well with Tarfful depending on what faction tags he ends up with.
  • They could just give him a 3 vs 3 GAC omicron…then you don’t have to dismantle all those teams…
  • Crapquest feat incoming, 40 full Wookie team completions, no Wookies added.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    Crapquest feat incoming, 40 full Wookie team completions, no Wookies added.

Sounds good, I got:
    R7 Chewbacca
    R6 Threepio & Chewie
    R5 Vandor Chewbacca
    R3 Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca
    G10 Zaalbar
    G7 Clone Wars Chewbacca

40 wins with Wookies should be easy enough.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?