Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    OP why aren't you using your JC
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

LP is thine eye divine? I think not.

Anyway, the invitation is sent. Thanks for keeping this thread hot.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

LP is thine eye divine? I think not.

Anyway, the invitation is sent. Thanks for keeping this thread hot.

I don't know what the first part means.

Accepted the second part.
  • If we can get Territory War going, TV, I will set this squad somewhere.

The join period starts in a few hours but some members haven't been on in nearly a week. We'll see what happens...

avjc81r6zc5g.jpg
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Trying to get this character tagged under the "Old Republic" faction.

He’s also a pilot and afaik, his ship currently in the game didn’t exist during the OR. So this particular Jedi Consular is only GR.

We dont have a OR fleet anyway.
  • Memes not at all a thing with me. I...didn't design these with a desired tag in mind; I already had these teams created and so the idea came after. Barris and Jolee? I would rather go with unconventional picks from time to time. For now, they are performing sufficiently as they are. I have other characters I would rather develop before coming around to them. Not sure what was meant by "better use of your gear and relic mats." The supply is only as limited as my willingness to play.

Anyone have an idea of how the mechanics of a Consular with an OR tag would work?

He's a fifth OR jedi (if he get the tag), makes a full OR jedi team.

But revan's leadership works with all jedi, so...

If he ever gets the tag he will have some extra uses for sure, but not that much.
  • I set an Old Re squad with Consular under a Carth lead in war but the opponent avoided it. I didn't expect that so I will work on the rest of the team to see how they do in future matches.
  • WANTED: 5th OR Jedi.

7btxummrt6zf.png
  • WANTED: 5th OR Jedi.

7btxummrt6zf.png

Better leave it that way: you’ll get bonus points for undersizing.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    WANTED: 5th OR Jedi.

7btxummrt6zf.png

Better leave it that way: you’ll get bonus points for undersizing.

In...the Ilum Old Republic vs Republic Clones Galactic Challenge? Uh, no. I meant what I typed. Thanks. :/
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    The GC doesn't require 5 OR Jedi.
  • TVF wrote: »
    The GC doesn't require 5 OR Jedi.

Hello, TV.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Hey Whi
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    OP, I hope you get your tag :)
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    OP, I hope you get your tag :)

ty. ;)
  • Yep. Consular has been doing stellar but I broke up my KotOR characters into three separate groups. This guy needs a kit upgrade that includes an omicron or zeta. If there were a conditional that triggered "Attack as Defense" a second or third time, he'd lay waste to enemies! ^_^
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    Why not though? Jedi Consular was one of the roles one could select in KotOR and in SWGOH, he is greatly under-used.
    Consular is the role for all Jedi.
    The one that you are probably refering to is Barsen'thor - one of the 8 protagonists
    The Empire's wrath
    Darth Nox / Lord Kallig
    Cipher Nine
    Grand Champion of the Great Hunt / Scree
    Barsen'thor
    Hero of Tython
    Havoc's leader / Meteor
    Ace / Voidhound
    > The outlander - one to be them all
    And I think they deserve a proper introduction to swgoh than "Imperial agent", "Smuggler", ''Sith Warrior'', ''Jedi Guarding'', etc

• I would rather not refer to KotOR MMO; I find it nauseatingly convoluted (not to mention non-canonical). I am only observing the original KotOR because CG already slipped it in. I'd abandon the game if the forced more OR MMO in. I hope you can forgive my bluntness but it's alienating and it's obsolete.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Any update/reply from the devs on making JC OR, OP?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I would rather not refer to KotOR MMO; I find it nauseatingly convoluted (not to mention non-canonical). I am only observing the original KotOR because CG already slipped it in. I'd abandon the game if the forced more OR MMO in. I hope you can forgive my bluntness but it's alienating and it's obsolete.

Sad to see you go, then.
  • YodasAdoy wrote: »

Sad to see you go, then.

Ah, let's not be. I won't choose sadness or let it choose me.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Any update/reply from the devs on making JC OR, OP?

No. I'm ready to close this thread, actually. I don't want to promote franchise corruption.

Ok boomer
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

Ok boomer

Uh, not quite but I am old enough to have watched Rockne S. O'Bannon's Farscape back in 1999. When I first played KotOR, I was a bit perplexed by the similarities of a game that would have been in pre-production at that time.