Mandelorian ship team??

They should give bo katan a ship and then give the og mandelorian his new ship he uses now in the show an they could give sabine and the phantom a mandelorian tag and razor crest as well and then last give maul a ship so we have a mandelorian ship team. We need more diversity in ships. We have 10 capital ships and half of those share ships with another capital ship like thrawn&tarkin or mace&nego or akbar&profundity..So if you use one of those then the other is useless at tht point. Seems like ships get one small addition a year. I know if we got a mando ship team then we would need a mando capital ship or Atleast something they could work under. But definitely something I would like to see come to the game cause ships in gac has become so stale imo. What does the rest of the community think??

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    I agree they could use ships, but Original Mando would not pilot the new ship. That mando never stepped foot in the new ship. We would need a new mando to fly it techncially.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Legendary event mando… with the dark saber
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Patience. Ship content incoming...
  • Antario wrote: »
    Patience. Ship content incoming...

CG needs to punch the hyperdrive
  • A bad batch ship would be nice. I’m not sure if a galactic republic alignment should work considering the show.
  • Bo katan should get her gauntlet, and no they dont need their own capital ship (unless CG wants to touch the forces of corruption aka Zann Consortium) but lets just fill up the current fleets first
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    A bad batch ship would be nice. I’m not sure if a galactic republic alignment should work considering the show.

they had the ship during that time, I think it would work.
  • Legendary event mando… with the dark saber
    Bo katan should get her gauntlet, and no they dont need their own capital ship (unless CG wants to touch the forces of corruption aka Zann Consortium) but lets just fill up the current fleets first

I agree don’t really need a mando capital just make em wrk with other capital ships and ships in general. Fleet arena for most ppl is their main source of crystals now and gac matchmaking is so broken and with datacrons alot ppl just hate it any more so they get their few points to qualify for rewards and then focus daily on fleet arena. And tht being said fleet arena needs spiced up and given some diversity. “Make fleets great again”..Give us more options there an obviously that would carry over to gac. Right now ships get maybe 1 update aka new meta about once every yr n half. As many ships as there are in sw universe we could be getting a new one every month and again just give em some fun basic kits were they can be plug n play with any teams so we can atleast fill out teams for all capital ships we have now
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    A bad batch ship would be nice. I’m not sure if a galactic republic alignment should work considering the show.

they had the ship during that time, I think it would work.

I think it would line up better as smuggler now as they are “hiding” from the empire.
  • Legendary event mando… with the dark saber
    Bo katan should get her gauntlet, and no they dont need their own capital ship (unless CG wants to touch the forces of corruption aka Zann Consortium) but lets just fill up the current fleets first

“Make fleets great again”..
    I’ll make some hats

MFGA