Lore-friendliness

One of the posts about the TIE fighter lacking shields, got me thinking: which are your favorite units when it comes to lore-friendliness or loyalty to some other source?

Aside from the TIE fighter, I really like Kyle Katarn because his lightsaber throw attack feels like I'm playing Jedi Outcast yet again, also he's both rebel fighter and Jedi.

Darth Vader is full of tricks he pulled in the movies. Merciless Massacre is one of my favorite abilities in the whole game. And a Vader-lead Empire team can take down Raddus pretty well in my experience.

Anakin also has decent kits, as JKA, his synergy with Padmé and his tantrum when his teammates are injured are both great touch. And as GAS, his "all or nothing" daredevil approach from TCW is also adapted pretty well with tanking and hp damage immunity on one hand and revive blocking and lack of heal on the other.

Replies

• My favorite lore? Hmm... I really like the lore between Mara Jade, EP and JKL. I like MJ's kit is revolved around the 2.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Stormtroopers having rather low accuracy
  • Stormtroopers having rather low accuracy

True that.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Han Shooting First :)
  • I'm a sucker for lore and wish there was more of it in the game and that the character levels made more sense, but I also realize CG has to make and upkeep a game...

As for lore, and what was done right that I love.... Fives sacrifice spurring on his team to become more aggressive (and I am old school star wars ,but love that lore and mechanic)