Guild Store for Relic Scrapping

MaruMaru
3338 posts Member
After you are gear done or at the point you don't need the gear of guild store, what's the optimal choice for relic scrapping to do there?

The other shops seem to get conductor+ convertible gear, am I missing any pointers for them?

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Mk7 blastech and mk3 Holo from guild store for relic scraps.
    Will never need to worry about transistors or heat sinks again
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Yeah I got on mk7 blastechs thanks to a recent warning, I think it was you? Holo is ok, but not terribly needed. So all the rest of old gear options becomes junk? I was also pondering about buying shards for shard shop currency. I'm not at the mentioned point yet, but getting closer.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I do buy the stuff that cost 100 tokens until I hit about 300.
    Some is used for other relic mats, I am just to lazy to see which ones are important.
    I also buy mk3 carbs in there, can never have too many of those.
  • Kyros are always a fun thing to buy, even if they r not needed for relics
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kyros are always a fun thing to buy, even if they r not needed for relics

You must have a different guild shipment than I do if you have kyro in them....
  • are you talking abt GET or regular guild
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    are you talking abt GET or regular guild

Yeah, my focus was guild store (not get) but I'm wondering if there's any tricky bit in other stores as well. Most should go towards conductor+ scraps. One can have too many kyros as they seem to wrap around the same time g12+ things wrap. And they are worthless for scraping so will naturally keep accumulating.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    GET I buy kyro, Mk4 comlinks, mk12 stun guns, bayonets.
    Not so much of the mk12 stun guns and bayonets since RoTE came around and have to spend get3.

I do keep a decent stock of get 1 and 2 in case I want to gear something real quick.
  • The Golden Eyeball piece shows up in the guild store too. The one that suddenly becomes a problem after years of having thousands of them.

I buy them whenever I see them.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    Yeah I got on mk7 blastechs thanks to a recent warning, I think it was you? Holo is ok, but not terribly needed. So all the rest of old gear options becomes junk? I was also pondering about buying shards for shard shop currency. I'm not at the mentioned point yet, but getting closer.
    It was me!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2404111#Comment_2404111
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    It was me!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2404111#Comment_2404111

Thanks tons! Can't believe I survived without it for so long.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    It was me!

Do one for carbonite circuits, they make me cry
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    scuba wrote: »

Is it the Holo savage or the Holo projector. The projector would be nice but I can't remember if it shows up.
    I just recently realized that I was missing out on this key farm altogether.

Edit: It's savage

So I'm thinking it would be efficient to to craft the Holo projector from savage and then convert to Heatsinks?

20 Holo savage = 2 Heatsinks
    20 Holo savage = 1 Holo Projector = 5 Heatsinks
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    CYG77 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Is it the Holo savage or the Holo projector. The projector would be nice but I can't remember if it shows up.
    I just recently realized that I was missing out on this key farm altogether.

Edit: It's savage

Opress
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    I guess you are talking about the Guild Activity Store. I pretty much only buy the Mk2 Modulator nowadays. Can't get enough of them to upgrade mods. Sure, you can buy them from GAC store and Shard Shop as well. But I find the ROI is higher in the guild store.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Antario wrote: »
    I guess you are talking about the Guild Activity Store. I pretty much only buy the Mk2 Modulator nowadays. Can't get enough of them to upgrade mods. Sure, you can buy them from GAC store and Shard Shop as well. But I find the ROI is higher in the guild store.

Yeah, I meant that, not get store. I haven't grabbed mk2s for quite a long time since they exist on the same node as circuit breakers.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »

Yeah, I meant that, not get store. I haven't grabbed mk2s for quite a long time since they exist on the same node as circuit breakers.

Sure, you can farm them. But the drop rate is awful. And I need way more modulators than circuit breakers to get mods to 6dots.