Why does starkiller have no other characters from force unleashed

d8cvazkvxvq7.jpeg
gp6m4pcwmc6m.jpeg
c725a92oyglh.jpeg
zjcmz8h7sogm.jpeg

Juno- appointed by Vader as the pilot of starkillers missions (hunts), Love of starkiller
Rahm Kota- samurai jedi master and general who assisted Starkiller
Rogue Shadow- Starkiller and Juno's ship
Proxy- Starkillers droid who assisted in missions and training

These characters will be a great additions as we need ships, Rahm Kota is a cool unexplored character and like revan having who had ten characters and a ship based on his game starkiller needs some justice. I admit he's is OP but he is still very interesting and visually he looks sick.
Rahm=Jolee, Proxy=Hk47, Juno=Bastilla, Rogue Shadow=Ebon Hawke. Similarities

Replies

• It would be cool to see all these characters but I think we were lucky just to get starkiller
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Starkiller also was introduced to pull in characters with no synergy together and his kit wouldn’t make sense if he had his squad with him

Having a jedi / sith / UFUs which you can theorycraft >>> his squad

Also made Juhani and Visas more useful
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Starkiller also was introduced to pull in characters with no synergy together and his kit wouldn’t make sense if he had his squad with him

His shop though would be a great addition though to fleets since we are in desperate need for more
  • Ultra wrote: »

I understand that but rahm kota is a Jedi so he excused, droids are not strong unless separatist, so that leaves Juno but as she is a pilot she’ll have a use as a fleet commander- and like ravens said we are desperate for more ships
  • I'm not desperate. I find I have enough for my needs.
  • Screerider wrote: »
    I'm not desperate. I find I have enough for my needs.

well you might not be but I can think of ten ships that way overdue that should be in game
    Drevan & Malak capital ship, Luke Skywalker x wing, Padme Naboo ship, dookus ship etc and anyways why try and prevent CG from bringing more ships to the game

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    subxsimo wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker x wing

You mean Rey's X-wing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker x wing

You mean Rey's X-wing.

No no no like skywlakers x wing which destroyed the death star or shown in mandalorian

We don’t need anything more from the last 5 Star Wars films.

• I guess we're not THAT desperate.
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    We don’t need anything more from the last 5 Star Wars films.

When I R9 Bor Gullet you are going to severely regret saying that.

• subxsimo wrote: »
    Screerider wrote: »
    I'm not desperate. I find I have enough for my needs.

well you might not be but I can think of ten ships that way overdue that should be in game
    Drevan & Malak capital ship, Luke Skywalker x wing, Padme Naboo ship, dookus ship etc and anyways why try and prevent CG from bringing more ships to the game

I would like to see the Endor Spire with a bastila command. Bring her battle meditation to ships
  • twxuva6m1bzs.jpeg