If you could have any character added to the game, who would it be?

2Next

Replies

• Hmm... mighta gone on for a little while longer than I had planned to but whatever lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • 11 month old necro thread
  • Other characters I'd like to see would be..

First Order and/or Imperial Flame Trooper

The Mandalorian w/ Jetpack and Darksaber

Cad Bane (either reworked or a separate addition)

Tusken Boba

Jaro Tapal

Some more than others, but still, and I know not everyone's going to agree, but this is all just my opinion.
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • 11 month old necro thread

• Cool, it's not actually dead tho, buddy. Just pitching in my own little opinions to an older but still going thread
  • Bib Fortuna
  • I would love to see Fordo from the clone wars micro series
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    Cool, it's not actually dead tho, buddy. Just pitching in my own little opinions to an older but still going thread

When it's dead for 11 months, it's dead. That's why it's called a necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ugh, please no more Capital Ships.
    Well, At least not till we can use the ones we have fully.
    2 GR, Empire, & Rebel Fleets isn't a bad thing at all if they play differently based on the abilities of the Capital Ship & Fighters under it.

The DS & LS Mandalorians are equal actually.
    DS = Maul, Cando, Jango, Gar, & Commando
    LS = Bo, BAM, Mando, Sabine, & Armorer
    I wouldn't mind more of them, but, it feels like a good amount now, you either field 2 teams, or, 1 team of the "best" of them & maybe throw a couple into other squads if you don't want to actually invest in Sabine & the Imperial Pair.
  • One character that could be a great addition to the game is Ahsoka Tano, the former Padawan of Anakin Skywalker, who first appeared in the animated series "Star Wars: The Clone Wars." Ahsoka has become a fan-favorite character, with her story arc and character development being praised by both critics and fans.
    Ahsoka's fighting style is unique, as she wields two lightsabers, and her Force abilities are impressive, making her a valuable addition to any team. Additionally, Ahsoka has had significant roles in multiple Star Wars animated series and novels, making her a well-known character in the Star Wars universe.
    Overall, Ahsoka Tano would be a popular and exciting addition to the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes game, bringing in a new and unique set of abilities and a well-loved character for fans to play with.
  • I was so confused, then I noticed the date of the post.

rqaxbo2bdq92.png
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    1. Arcann with thexan,vaylin, valkorian, eternal empire soldier as allies
    2. Darth bane
    3. Pre vizla
    4. Gar saxon (maul deatwatch)
    5. Rahm kota, proxy and Juno eclipse from force unleashed
    6. GL slave leia
  • Sloth243
    183 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Beru Lars
    Special - Blue Milk heals 100% with +50% maximum health for 3 turns
  • Silent Bob
  • Probably now Paz Vizsla. Could fun to see another solid Mandalorian character come.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Probably now Paz Vizsla. Could fun to see another solid Mandalorian character come.

Hear, hear
  • Arihnda Price from Star Wars rebels- and her ship is the tie defender!