Reva - Totally Broken

This just in. Reva is the most broken team in the history of SWGOH. Fighting CAW in TW, good luck whoever fighting MAW with full R9s and yeah good luck beating a wall of this team with your entire character roster to include ALL GLs. The combination of the right datacron along with just the instant 6 stacks of purge makes it nearly unbeatable except for some lucky RNGs......maybe 1/10 or 1/20 lol. Thanks CG.

Replies

• You know you can see who you are fighting right? If you see enemy has reva keep ur jmk, see, rey, lv for offense, if you cant do that the fault is on you
  • OP seems to state they did keep all GLs.

What would you use to beat Reva, @Badger_made_me_do_it ?

LV, SEE, Rey, and JMK all have beaten Reva on offense

Have you faced Reva yet or are you just going off videos you've seen?

Have you faced Reva yet or are you just going off videos you've seen?

No going off the videos since all the videos is vs max relic 9 Reva teams.
    I would love to see your relic 9 LV, SEE, JMK and Rey fighting Reva and failing tho, so we can see that those videos on youtube are one of a kind and she is broken
  • We obviously know who we fighting and we kept stuff to just test on their Reva in a guaranteed loss but everything loses...and if it does get the RNG to win it's 16s maybe lol? You have to look at the datacrons obviously CAW has bought the premier DC3/DC6/with GI DC9 with rerolled dmg stats making it just a broken broken team until the DC goes away.
  • We obviously know who we fighting and we kept stuff to just test on their Reva in a guaranteed loss but everything loses...and if it does get the RNG to win it's 16s maybe lol? You have to look at the datacrons obviously CAW has bought the premier DC3/DC6/with GI DC9 with rerolled dmg stats making it just a broken broken team until the DC goes away.

Could you not be vauge and tell us the teams you used, their relic lvls and speeds
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Dont worry they will “fix” her once more people get….need to get that R9 coin in

• No going off the videos since all the videos is vs max relic 9 Reva teams.
    I would love to see your relic 9 LV, SEE, JMK and Rey fighting Reva and failing tho, so we can see that those videos on youtube are one of a kind and she is broken

Lmao what, why so defensive? You came in all hot saying if you keep these teams you're fine haha NeWb like you beat her all the time. I don't have to face her to know she is broken and is working at a caliber she shouldn't be.
  • CAW has bought the premier DC3/DC6/with GI DC9 with rerolled dmg stats making it just a broken broken team until the DC goes away.

Yeah, we have other reasons to think Reva may be too powerful, but... let's be clear that we've known for a long time that Datacrons make or break a team. Saying that they win when you have the optimum Datacron maxed out isn't saying anything about the toons or the team. The Datacrons are designed to turn losing teams into winning teams and evenly matched teams into unbeatable monsters.

That's what they do.

This is not new news.

• No going off the videos since all the videos is vs max relic 9 Reva teams.

Lmao what, why so defensive? You came in all hot saying if you keep these teams you're fine haha NeWb like you beat her all the time. I don't have to face her to know she is broken and is working at a caliber she shouldn't be.

Just because I said you can see who you are fighting and you should do better planning? His saying they are fighting CAW, the guild known for having 600mil gp, every single GL across all its emmebrs, if they are at that point they should **** well know that they gonna face reva and should had prepared for it, unless his just talking out of his you know what and is just gaslightning reva, she isnt some unbeatable character, quit drinking the kool-aid
  • This just in. Reva is the most broken team in the history of SWGOH. Fighting CAW in TW, good luck whoever fighting MAW with full R9s and yeah good luck beating a wall of this team with your entire character roster to include ALL GLs. The combination of the right datacron along with just the instant 6 stacks of purge makes it nearly unbeatable except for some lucky RNGs......maybe 1/10 or 1/20 lol. Thanks CG.

Does this apply to you?.... They already stated they are looking into it... There is like 150 people in the game that have Reva unlocked... Take a chill pill and relax...

• Just because I said you can see who you are fighting and you should do better planning? His saying they are fighting CAW, the guild known for having 600mil gp, every single GL across all its emmebrs, if they are at that point they should **** well know that they gonna face reva and should had prepared for it, unless his just talking out of his you know what and is just gaslightning reva, she isnt some unbeatable character, quit drinking the kool-aid

Until you post your own video showing you being beat her first attempt, heck even the 5th attempt. I'll happily keeping drinking the lovely blue stuff.
    She is way over performing what CG said she would. They gave a tier list of what her class of toon should be, she is very clearly not in that class. You're the only one gaslighting here, you have to admit that she shouldn't be able to auto GL with no DC in arena with no omi juicing her up. If you can't admit that, than I suggest you put down the CG brand Kool-Aid.

• Just because I said you can see who you are fighting and you should do better planning? His saying they are fighting CAW, the guild known for having 600mil gp, every single GL across all its emmebrs, if they are at that point they should **** well know that they gonna face reva and should had prepared for it, unless his just talking out of his you know what and is just gaslightning reva, she isnt some unbeatable character, quit drinking the kool-aid

Until you post your own video showing you being beat her first attempt, heck even the 5th attempt. I'll happily keeping drinking the lovely blue stuff.
    She is way over performing what CG said she would. They gave a tier list of what her class of toon should be, she is very clearly not in that class. You're the only one gaslighting here, you have to admit that she shouldn't be able to auto GL with no DC in arena with no omi juicing her up. If you can't admit that, than I suggest you put down the CG brand Kool-Aid.

Guys guys I throw my SEE, SLKR, gas, and cls against jabba, they couldnt kill him his over powered, his broken fix fix so broken.

Yeah she is over performing, yes she is gonna get nerf, but to come out and say you cant beat her and she is broken is a total lie, LV will easily hit auto and kill her, so dknt come here telling me I need to post my own video to show this happening. And the OP is clearly lying, if he was in a guild going up agaisnt CAW they would also have every single GL, and would keep their 50 LV to hard counter Reva, if they didnt keep their LVs for that than its their own fault.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

Just because I said you can see who you are fighting and you should do better planning? His saying they are fighting CAW, the guild known for having 600mil gp, every single GL across all its emmebrs, if they are at that point they should **** well know that they gonna face reva and should had prepared for it, unless his just talking out of his you know what and is just gaslightning reva, she isnt some unbeatable character, quit drinking the kool-aid

How would they prepare for it if what op is saying is true? Op you should put your ign or the name of your guild out. It's not like there are many guilds that would get matched with them.

Overall though, regardless of the case this particular datacron will go away in exactly a month and the small period -some- are able to use reva with it is quite a fringe case. She seems to be too op, but we need to see neutral test cases in order to be able to judge that.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

How would they prepare for it if what op is saying is true? Op you should put your ign or the name of your guild out. It's not like there are many guilds that would get matched with them.

Overall though, regardless of the case this particular datacron will go away in exactly a month and the small period -some- are able to use reva with it is quite a fringe case. She seems to be too op, but we need to see neutral test cases in order to be able to judge that.

They prepare by not setting their LV on defense or use to kill other GL, im guessing the Reva wall was mostlikely the first wall
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »

They prepare by not setting their LV on defense or use to kill other GL, im guessing the Reva wall was mostlikely the first wall

There is no indication they did.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

And there is no indication that they didn't
  • Ghostrider1982
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    I'm confused, if Reva beats LV on auto how does LV on auto beat Reva....what are you guys watching where all these GL's you say beat Reva are working.....

If they have a DC3 TM to weakest Ally, DC6 Dispel + Health Down, DC9 GI with high damage stats your entire team dies to 8th Brother and Reva AOEs.....The team outruns WAT because of 6stacks of Purge and can kill Wat before you can do a tech for SEE and SEE doesn't even gain any TM while the entire team to include SEE dies, a Rey team gets killed past Damage Immunity while Rey is ability blocked during first turn and dead before second turn. A JMK team GK gets killed by the TW omicrons of GI and you might be able to find a way to kill Reva with CAT but rarely. SLK falls apart.....as does everything else...

This team with the above proper datacron is the most poweful team in the game with no GL.....it makes the perma AOE LV or Dodge meta GL LV teams look weak because you can't even really break it, either you get some RNG luck and kill Reva or win for 16 with SEE or something or you lose doing absolutely nothing.....also note this is the CAW version who don't have the entire team R9 like MAW does lol

I'm sure in 2 weeks when more guilds unlock CG will finally say they are investigating Reva for being more powerful than intended but then 2 weeks after that the DC will expire and it will then hopefully be beatable cleanly by something besides just throwing a prayer! Regardless for the next month TW's will be decided by "he who has the most Revas"
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

And there is no indication that they didn't

There certainly is in the op post specifically mentioning all gls in bold. What do I know though, I bet others that has some experience with reva will come out and we'll know what's up in a few days...or after next tb when another batch of guilds unlock it.
  • In the words of the Ancient Philosopher, "Whale Harder"
  • Hexen_Jagar
    632 posts Member
    edited March 2023

Guys guys I throw my SEE, SLKR, gas, and cls against jabba, they couldnt kill him his over powered, his broken fix fix so broken.

Yeah she is over performing, yes she is gonna get nerf, but to come out and say you cant beat her and she is broken is a total lie, LV will easily hit auto and kill her, so dknt come here telling me I need to post my own video to show this happening. And the OP is clearly lying, if he was in a guild going up agaisnt CAW they would also have every single GL, and would keep their 50 LV to hard counter Reva, if they didnt keep their LVs for that than its their own fault.

That is a false equivalency. GL countering another GL and tiers below that is fine. This would be like any team that KAM is on, suddenly can beat all GL.
    You said you wanted to see my fights first so 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Looking at OP's past threads. He has 11+M GP, he could easily be in a guild against CAW.
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    This just in. Reva is the most broken team in the history of SWGOH. Fighting CAW in TW, good luck whoever fighting MAW with full R9s and yeah good luck beating a wall of this team with your entire character roster to include ALL GLs. The combination of the right datacron along with just the instant 6 stacks of purge makes it nearly unbeatable except for some lucky RNGs......maybe 1/10 or 1/20 lol. Thanks CG.

Does this apply to you?.... They already stated they are looking into it... There is like 150 people in the game that have Reva unlocked... Take a chill pill and relax...

Did they? All I saw is mention of an occasional Purge stack bug that has no bearing on the fight (from streams I've seen).

I fail to see the relevance of the number of Reva in the game. Her absurd power level is yet another brick in the wall of evidence that CG does a very poor job of testing and power balancing new releases.
  • It’s exacerbated by the fact that they’ve made no comment on the expected power level of Reva. She’s certainly a tier above old TB units, and arguably on the balance of evidence so far is on a similar plane to GLs, even without specific data/omicrons.

If they want Reva to be on that level, which IMO is not that ridiculous given what’s needed to unlock her, then they should just come out and say it. At the moment all we have is the past statements about ‘tiers’ but is that outdated with the new TB?

There needs to be an update from the devs really on whether the power seen so far is what’s to be expected.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • It’s exacerbated by the fact that they’ve made no comment on the expected power level of Reva. She’s certainly a tier above old TB units, and arguably on the balance of evidence so far is on a similar plane to GLs, even without specific data/omicrons.

If they want Reva to be on that level, which IMO is not that ridiculous given what’s needed to unlock her, then they should just come out and say it. At the moment all we have is the past statements about ‘tiers’ but is that outdated with the new TB?

There needs to be an update from the devs really on whether the power seen so far is what’s to be expected.

GL with lifter unit is meant to be the top tier team. GI/Reva were meant to challenge them but only with omi active. That isn't the case. I believe the tier list came out just before or after RoE dropped, so they had it in mind, I agree they should comment on this. Maybe they will talk about it in the State of the Galaxy or RA.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    They absolutely talked about her intended power level, and iirc it was to challenge GLs in GAC.

Obviously this is something more
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There also might be an apples to oranges conversation going on here. While there are plenty of videos out there of other GLs taking down Reva, many of those are for squad arena which doesn’t have any of Grand Inquisitor’s TW omicrons turned on.