I am banned.

Good afternoon. The account was blocked during the update. No warnings or complaints have been received before. Please sort it out and unblock it. If it is impossible to unban, then how to delete the account permanently and create a new one? (It is impossible to change an account in Google games, like a ban on Ip)
Player Name
Danny Rand
Ally Code

Replies

• You will need to send a DM to CG_Leviathan and appeal your ban. They’ll look into it.

A caveat though - CG’s anti cheat routine is picking up historic cheats from PvE events etc, as well as PvP so even if you’ve not used a cheat recently, if you took a short cut in the past with one of the events, that will count against you. Best to come clean on anything that might come to mind.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    You will need to send a DM to CG_Leviathan and appeal your ban. They’ll look into it.

A caveat though - CG’s anti cheat routine is picking up historic cheats from PvE events etc, as well as PvP so even if you’ve not used a cheat recently, if you took a short cut in the past with one of the events, that will count against you. Best to come clean on anything that might come to mind.

Thanks. I have already written to him on March 10. There is still not even a message about the start of the check, and he himself was not on the site for several months when viewing his account. I just wanted to find out soon when the issue will be resolved, or to attract the attention of other moderators involved in this.
  • Dany_REnd1 wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    You will need to send a DM to CG_Leviathan and appeal your ban. They’ll look into it.

Thanks. I have already written to him on March 10. There is still not even a message about the start of the check, and he himself was not on the site for several months when viewing his account. I just wanted to find out soon when the issue will be resolved, or to attract the attention of other moderators involved in this.

He gets all the DMs through his email so even though it appears he hasn't been online in a while, he still reads them. Don't keep sending him DM's or it will push you back in line.
  • Dany_REnd1 wrote: »
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

He gets all the DMs through his email so even though it appears he hasn't been online in a while, he still reads them. Don't keep sending him DM's or it will push you back in line.

Thanks