Dark Forces Chall t3

So i've tried to hold my keyboard karen rants for a while on this one but I'm done.

Squad : JMLS lead - 8 & 6, Old Ben - 7 & 2, Hoda 7 & 2, Shakti 7 & 2, JKLS 7 &2. This team for me (might not be the best) has lead me to Chall t3 1* completion 3 times. It would appear now thats a great feat.

Round 2 of 8 - my JMLS has 468, yet the droid team decides it needs 30+ turns (did this 4 x), I get one attack (this happened 3x) and it was dodged 3 times.

Now I can't even get past the GG round 4 /8, death mark place on JKLS first turn, 3 turns later dead (with full H & P wtaf)! GG taking continoues turns, boom its cooked, tried Auto 6 times, didn't even make it past round 2.

This event from memory was created before GL's, (I'm happy to be corrected, but I believe im right) so what the heck did people use before GL's? you can't see the cpu's speed so I beg to differ as to how they get 30 plus turns, they didn't have the bolt icon, (Its also the only reason why I carry Shakti to debuff remove and cleanse with her higher speed).

Many special attacks are just resisted - I've notice an increase in this recently. I've noticed you remove a red debuff and the cpu attacks that same char and counters you exact move, sometime waiting 3 or 4 turns to get it removed, boom next turn its back on.

I just don't get why some events in the last 3-4 months, I've done nothing but add to my chars, either speed or in the instance of JMLS going from r7 to r8 and I don't see the huge difference at all in fact I feel the toon has gone backwards.

If this is posted in the wrong place - just move it, thanks. My squads don't run that deep, my JMK is not zeta and reliced enough, I tried him (replace JMLS) and didn't even get past round 2.

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i assuem you mean the seperatist asssult battle? you need JKL lead, almsot everything else will fail to get 3*

JKL (L), shaak, JKA, Hoda, JML is what I used if I recall. shaak and JKA are there to get a turn ASAP and using JKL's granted ability to give him a turn. after JKL goes the enemy takes 100% less turns and you can actually win. then ever time a phase is about to end you have to end it with JKL's granted ability so he starts the round slowng everyone
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i assuem you mean the seperatist asssult battle? you need JKL lead, almsot everything else will fail to get 3*

JKL (L), shaak, JKA, Hoda, JML is what I used if I recall. shaak and JKA are there to get a turn ASAP and using JKL's granted ability to give him a turn. after JKL goes the enemy takes 100% less turns and you can actually win. then ever time a phase is about to end you have to end it with JKL's granted ability so he starts the round slowng everyone

adding on adding Gsky can also be a good addition over JML for damage and reducing max health but optional. Jolee could also be added instead to give some security if someone dies to anything but deathmark
  • Yeah straight after I posted this, I switched out jmls for jkls lead, lost old ben in round 1, still didn't make it past r4, don't have jka. again don't get how I've used this squad 3 x and got 1 star, for me its not even about trying to get 3 stars, it was getting the same result as the last 3 times, as in actually finishing it.

Your points on JKLS made a huge difference - but another event in my eyes I've partially completed with chars at less and now can't
  • And yes sep battle.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Yeah straight after I posted this, I switched out jmls for jkls lead, lost old ben in round 1, still didn't make it past r4, don't have jka. again don't get how I've used this squad 3 x and got 1 star, for me its not even about trying to get 3 stars, it was getting the same result as the last 3 times, as in actually finishing it.

Your points on JKLS made a huge difference - but another event in my eyes I've partially completed with chars at less and now can't

do you have Jrevan? and technically you don't need high gear on JKA G12 should be enough overall if you keep JML as a tank and Shaak/hoda to heal.

this event definitely is an RNG fest if not for the JKL lead its hard to get constant results at times if they go for the wrong character
  • Ive got revan at 6 & 3, I'll switch him out for old ben
  • oh and tried to complete another battle before the time expired for the event "oh you client needs updating" lol ya just had to drop that as I was looking to have another crack.
  • The main thing you need to do with JKL lead is finesse it so that you kill the final opponent in a wave with the special move that makes all Jedi assist and gives JKL 100% TM.

Oh - and mod JKL as slow as possible.

If you can get the timing right you open each wave with the mass stun which should give you enough time to smack the enemy around a bit and get the mass stun off cool down for next wave.
  • Franke
    116 posts Member
    Here is a good guide for you. Jkl lead to 3 star the event. His lead makes it easy compared to any other lead.
    https://youtu.be/JRIMxBsbesc
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I beat CT3 of that with a sub-G13 JKL. He's the PvE GOAT for Jedi events.
  • Franke wrote: »
    Here is a good guide for you. Jkl lead to 3 star the event. His lead makes it easy compared to any other lead.
    https://youtu.be/JRIMxBsbesc

Thanks - will check out that link
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I made 3 stars with g11 jkl without jml.