Quality of life updates for tw

We’ve got some great refreshes and quality of life updates for gac and tb in the past year but tw definitely needs some love.
A couple quality of life changes that would be amazing:
1- Make it so guild officers can see how many attacks members do without having to use rogue actions to track it
2- Let us see how many defensive holds we (guild wise but mainly personal) got and what teams they used to beat them (or not beat them)
3- Different planets would be nice even if the actual gameplay doesn’t change

There’s so many other things they could do gameplay wise but I won’t get into that here

Replies

• DarthGrff wrote: »
    We’ve got some great refreshes and quality of life updates for gac and tb in the past year but tw definitely needs some love.
    1- Make it so guild officers can see how many attacks members do without having to use rogue actions to track it
    2- Let us see how many defensive holds we (guild wise but mainly personal) got and what teams they used to beat them (or not beat them)

There’s so many other things they could do gameplay wise but I won’t get into that here

Where’s the cash incentive for CG though? Without that I can’t see them doing anything to improve TW any time soon
  • 3- Different planets would be nice even if the actual gameplay doesn’t change
    I mean, does it have to be Bakku every time? How about Endor once in a while......
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    DarthGrff wrote: »

Where’s the cash incentive for CG though? Without that I can’t see them doing anything to improve TW any time soon

Please explain how CG has monetized every QoL update up until now, thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Did I say every QoL update until now?
    No, in the past there were plenty without some kind of cash grab attached to it. Lately? We get some QoL update but there’s a cash incentive tied in. Take the recent mod management updates. We get some QoL finally after years of asking, but then they toss in the calibrators which are a big whale resource to push for the top tier mods we need.

There’s no need to be abrasive with the current regime of CG and their goals. It is what it is at this point.
  • 3- Different planets would be nice even if the actual gameplay doesn’t change
    I mean, does it have to be Bakku every time? How about Endor once in a while......

Or hoth too even. Maybe even bracca or any of the tons of planets they have in the lore
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Take the recent mod management updates. We get some QoL finally after years of asking, but then they toss in the calibrators which are a big whale resource to push for the top tier mods we need.
    In what way are micro attenuators a “big whale resource”?