The Mandalorian S3E2: The mines of Mandalore (Spoilers)

2Next

Replies

• yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I am confused as to what happened to Mando in the water. Did something grab him? If so, why did it drag him a mile under water and let go? If something didnt grab him, how did he sink all the way down the hole?

Are you serious?

Yes, it mad zero sense. Please explain how it made sense to you.

Pretty sure he removed his jetpack and then stepped off of the last stair on the ledge.

When bo dove in it seemed like the stairs went pretty deep.
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    I am confused as to what happened to Mando in the water. Did something grab him? If so, why did it drag him a mile under water and let go? If something didnt grab him, how did he sink all the way down the hole?

Are you serious?

Yes, it mad zero sense. Please explain how it made sense to you.

Go put on a full steel armor and show us how you keep your head above the water. They even reminded us (or at least those that are catching those details) of his heavy armor when BoKat dropped him on the floor when flying out of the pond/lake and we could hear the heavy drop noise.

It is def denser than steel, even the dark saber can’t cut it. he would sink very fast, but i’ve gotta go with lord dirt here.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    He tumbled, or the mythosaur pulled a prank on him or whatever. It doesn't really matter.
    What I find quite funny, though, is how generations of Mandalorians completely failed to notice a living mythosaur in their favorite bathing spot. It’s like inverse Nessie - it's definitely there but noone sees it.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    He tumbled, or the mythosaur pulled a prank on him or whatever. It doesn't really matter.
    What I find quite funny, though, is how generations of Mandalorians completely failed to notice a living mythosaur in their favorite bathing spot. It’s like inverse Nessie - it's definitely there but noone sees it.

Lol. U sure nessie isn’t there? ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Plot twist - Nessie is a mythosaur.
    Nauros wrote: »

Plot twist - Nessie is a mythosaur.

Oh shoot! I knew it wasn’t a crocodile that but my leg off!
  • The whole " you can never remove your helmet" bothers me. It seems you`d be very limited in what you could eat, not to mention shaving, or cutting your hair. I would like a little more details on the rule. I mean once a month in private so you could wash your face, clean your ears, and eat a plate of ribs isnt asking too much. Relations between 2 mandolorians would also seem difficult.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    The whole " you can never remove your helmet" bothers me. It seems you`d be very limited in what you could eat, not to mention shaving, or cutting your hair. I would like a little more details on the rule. I mean once a month in private so you could wash your face, clean your ears, and eat a plate of ribs isnt asking too much. Relations between 2 mandolorians would also seem difficult.

The helmet can be removed in private and apparently in front of droids too, that has already been established. Agreed that relationships would be difficult, though. Perhaps that's why they rely on foundlings to keep their numbers?
    The whole " you can never remove your helmet" bothers me. It seems you`d be very limited in what you could eat, not to mention shaving, or cutting your hair. I would like a little more details on the rule. I mean once a month in private so you could wash your face, clean your ears, and eat a plate of ribs isnt asking too much. Relations between 2 mandolorians would also seem difficult.

The helmet can be removed in private and apparently in front of droids too, that has already been established. Agreed that relationships would be difficult, though. Perhaps that's why they rely on foundlings to keep their numbers?
    If I'd worn a helmet throughout my youth, I imagine I'd have had much more luck with relationships than I did when showing my horrific fase to all and sundry.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Relations between 2 mandolorians would also seem difficult.

I don't think you understand how "relations" work. :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    As far as I understood, you can remove the helmet in private when you are alone.

I too was thinking about what happens when they are in a relationship or get into one.

Cloinking the helmets together? Lol

When Mando removed his cloak before he went into the water, I had to chuckle because I had the visual image in my mind, that he strips naked except for the helmet.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Do they have a private bathroom type place for eating food too when they are traveling in packs or as a clan?

Very annoying creed
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Do they have a private bathroom type place for eating food too when they are traveling in packs or as a clan?

Very annoying creed

I like to imagine they live off smoothies and smoothie adjacent drinks. There must be a silly straw vendor that makes bank following them around.
  • Lumiya wrote: »

Cloinking the helmets together? Lol.

I think I ought to remind you, @Lumiya that this is a family friendly forum. Much as I like a good cloink, I’m not sure that cloinking helmets together is an age appropriate image
  • Yeah you must be able to take your Mando Helmet off if you're attached/married/whatevermandoscallit
    Or maybe thats why Bo Katan looks so miserable, as the pain of not being able to be that close to your loved one kinda lingers