Unkillable Clone Captain

Something made me think this had been fixed. Guess not. koegswsg3uuw.png

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Dont use UA until it is fixed ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • The separatists need to build their battle droids like these clones.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

This bug confuses me. I’ve used ultimate with JML lead on the last couple of RoTE and never had this problem. I’m assuming that people are using the event special to kill the Clone? I’ve not been able to replicate the bug at all so perhaps it’s about the team comp (I’ve used JML Hoda GMY JKR JKL and it’s been pretty straightforward so is there a comp that triggers the bug?)
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

I’m pretty sure they said they’d addressed.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    They did say they had. They lied.itvg3n0zjnt9.jpeg
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

This bug confuses me. I’ve used ultimate with JML lead on the last couple of RoTE and never had this problem. I’m assuming that people are using the event special to kill the Clone? I’ve not been able to replicate the bug at all so perhaps it’s about the team comp (I’ve used JML Hoda GMY JKR JKL and it’s been pretty straightforward so is there a comp that triggers the bug?)

I used JML/JKL/GMY/ob/Jolee. Clone commander last left alive. Event special permanently on 0%, he wont fall below red health, can’t die. Cost me 2 cm waves.
  • Tiig wrote: »

They did actually fix it for a TB or two, unfortunately a later update reintroduced the bug.
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »

I think I read that you have to use JMLs ult while clone commander is the only one left? Hasn't happened to me, so I'm not sure. I don't use JML lead in any of those missions.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »

They did actually fix it for a TB or two, unfortunately a later update reintroduced the bug.

That’s *truly* next level incompetence 🙄
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

That’s *truly* next level incompetence 🙄

I don't think it's the first time that something like this happened to CG.
  • Luckily, P1 CMs don't matter to my guild. But I got lazy and hit auto near the end of 2nd wave, and I triggered the bug :tired_face:
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    The good news is that the issue is listed as "ready to release" on the Trello board. Which release it gets into and how long will it be fixed for is anyone's guess.
  • I forgot about this and popped JML's ult yesterday, but still made it through. It works if you kill the other clones first. When the leader is the last one, he can be killed.
  • I forgot about this and popped JML's ult yesterday, but still made it through. It works if you kill the other clones first. When the leader is the last one, he can be killed.

The leader was the only unit left when I ult'd and triggered the bug.

Not sure what's going on then. For a few hits he did seem unkillable, so I put it on auto and after like 30 seconds he was gone.

Not sure what's going on then. For a few hits he did seem unkillable, so I put it on auto and after like 30 seconds he was gone.

Maybe I should have left it on Auto for longer, then XD
    If you kill the leader before all of the other clones, he’ll kill one of them at random and remain alive.

It is impossible to kill the leader anything other than last.
    If you kill the leader before all of the other clones, he’ll kill one of them at random and remain alive.

I think you misunderstood him... or I did. Peachy was saying that the bug will not be triggered if you use ult when only the leader is left--as opposed to when the leader + several sides are still alive.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I forgot about this and popped JML's ult yesterday, but still made it through. It works if you kill the other clones first. When the leader is the last one, he can be killed.

I think you misunderstood him... or I did. Peachy was saying that the bug will not be triggered if you use ult when only the leader is left--as opposed to when the leader + several sides are still alive.

Isn't that exactly what trigger sthe bug? Using the Ult when only the leader is left?
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    I forgot about this and popped JML's ult yesterday, but still made it through. It works if you kill the other clones first. When the leader is the last one, he can be killed.

Isn't that exactly what trigger sthe bug? Using the Ult when only the leader is left?

Hence my follow-up discussion with him.

I have definitely picked Peachy's point up differently to you. It is not at all clear to me that "it works if you kill the other clones first" means "kill the other clones before triggering ult". I think it means "kill the other clones before the leader", which, of course, is impossible to not do.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    So... The bottom line here is don't use the Ult when only the leader is left correct?

I have definitely picked Peachy's point up differently to you. It is not at all clear to me that "it works if you kill the other clones first" means "kill the other clones before triggering ult". I think it means "kill the other clones before the leader", which, of course, is impossible to not do.

All right now I'm all confused too :neutral: Full recount:
    1. Put the democracy thing on the leader three times.
    2. Pop JML's ult while there were still other troopers alive. (although 1 and 2 might have happened in reverse order)
    3. Immediately realize the mistake and curse myself for not paying attention.
    4. "Kill" the leader a couple times but no troopers die in his stead as how it normally would work.
    5. Move on to kill the other troopers first.
    6. Come back to the leader and can't seem to knock out his last bit of red hp.
    7. Put it on auto and 30 secs or so later he is dead somehow.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

All right now I'm all confused too :neutral: Full recount:
    1. Put the democracy thing on the leader three times.
    2. Pop JML's ult while there were still other troopers alive. (although 1 and 2 might have happened in reverse order)
    3. Immediately realize the mistake and curse myself for not paying attention.
    4. "Kill" the leader a couple times but no troopers die in his stead as how it normally would work.
    5. Move on to kill the other troopers first.
    6. Come back to the leader and can't seem to knock out his last bit of red hp.
    7. Put it on auto and 30 secs or so later he is dead somehow.

OK, I have had that happen before.... May be part of the bug, but it's not the same as the unkillable leader situation.
  • They did actually fix it for a TB or two, unfortunately a later update reintroduced the bug.

ke7wo1l327j1.gif

Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting