Why does starkiller have no other characters from force unleashed

d8cvazkvxvq7.jpeg
gp6m4pcwmc6m.jpeg
c725a92oyglh.jpeg
zjcmz8h7sogm.jpeg

Juno- appointed by Vader as the pilot of starkillers missions (hunts), Love of starkiller
Rahm Kota- samurai jedi master and general who assisted Starkiller
Rogue Shadow- Starkiller and Juno's ship
Proxy- Starkillers droid who assisted in missions and training

These characters will be a great additions as we need ships, Rahm Kota is a cool unexplored character and like revan having who had ten characters and a ship based on his game starkiller needs some justice. I admit he's is OP but he is still very interesting and visually he looks sick.
Rahm=Jolee, Proxy=Hk47, Juno=Bastilla, Rogue Shadow=Ebon Hawke. Similarities

Replies

• Options
    It would be cool to see all these characters but I think we were lucky just to get starkiller
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Starkiller also was introduced to pull in characters with no synergy together and his kit wouldn’t make sense if he had his squad with him

Having a jedi / sith / UFUs which you can theorycraft >>> his squad

Also made Juhani and Visas more useful
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Starkiller also was introduced to pull in characters with no synergy together and his kit wouldn’t make sense if he had his squad with him

His shop though would be a great addition though to fleets since we are in desperate need for more
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

I understand that but rahm kota is a Jedi so he excused, droids are not strong unless separatist, so that leaves Juno but as she is a pilot she’ll have a use as a fleet commander- and like ravens said we are desperate for more ships
  • Options
    I'm not desperate. I find I have enough for my needs.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »

well you might not be but I can think of ten ships that way overdue that should be in game
    Drevan & Malak capital ship, Luke Skywalker x wing, Padme Naboo ship, dookus ship etc and anyways why try and prevent CG from bringing more ships to the game

• TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker x wing

You mean Rey's X-wing.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker x wing

You mean Rey's X-wing.

No no no like skywlakers x wing which destroyed the death star or shown in mandalorian

We don’t need anything more from the last 5 Star Wars films.

• Options
    I guess we're not THAT desperate.
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    Options
    We don’t need anything more from the last 5 Star Wars films.

When I R9 Bor Gullet you are going to severely regret saying that.
  • Options

Screerider wrote: »

well you might not be but I can think of ten ships that way overdue that should be in game
    Drevan & Malak capital ship, Luke Skywalker x wing, Padme Naboo ship, dookus ship etc and anyways why try and prevent CG from bringing more ships to the game

I would like to see the Endor Spire with a bastila command. Bring her battle meditation to ships
  • Options
    twxuva6m1bzs.jpeg