Can someone help me out on which characters I should gear up for the ongoing conquest normal mode?

What the title says. Here is my characters: https://swgoh.gg/p/867914112/characters/

I can't manage to get past the old republic characters.

This is my first time trying conquest normal mode/difficulty after easy mode/difficulty got added.

Replies

• I’d suggest gearing up your CLS rebels. That’s a great team for conquest and you’ve already done the hard work by unlocking CLS, 3po & Chewbacca. They will help you get past a lot of the tougher teams in conquest
  • Finish your GAS farm, that team alone will get you through a lot of conquest
  • Thank you both for the help. Really appreciate it. Just wondering. Why does your usernames not have a number and an underscore at the same time in them? When I made my account here today I was forced to make my username with both at least one number and using underscore instead of space.
  • As stated, CLS and crew would be a great addition, and you will use them for as long as you play, regardless of roster size.
  • Thank you both for the help. Really appreciate it. Just wondering. Why does your usernames not have a number and an underscore at the same time in them? When I made my account here today I was forced to make my username with both at least one number and using underscore instead of space.

no idea I actually made this forum account just a few weeks ago
  • Rex will be good against OR with his cleanse. I’m on board with the GAS idea

no idea I actually made this forum account just a few weeks ago

Ok, wierd stuff.
  • I have to tell you that for the moment I don't have enough gear for either of these two teams that has been proposed. Maybe for another conquest normal in the somewhat distant future. But I luckily found my own way to get past the OR characters and EVEN FURTHER BEYOND (those words in capital letters are a reference for something if you are wondering) by using Grand Moff Tarkin as lead and upgrading my relic 3 Darth Vader to relic 4. That made it so much easier. But still thanks for the help since I can use it for future conquest normal when I get either one of those teams geared up. Would make conquest normal more manageable I hope.
  • Forgot to say that I use Grand Moff Tarkin lead for his speed bonus to empire allies so that Darth Vader can take a relatively early turn so that he can manage to use the massacre skill two times in one battle.
  • I forgot to say this after that conquest was done.
    To get past the imperial troopers I had to increase Darth Vader's relic level from 4 to 5 and Boba Fett's relic level from 3 to 4. My Darth Vader became the MVP when I geared him up to relic 7 (which is needed to get the Executor anyway) and gave him a speed primary arrow mod. So together with three other characters at different quite lower relic levels, one character at gear 12, the two data disks from the global feats (booming voice and massively overpowered), the volatile accelerator data disk, the ruthless: offence data disk and some consumables (especially the speed one) (with all that, most, but certainly not all, characters in different enemy squads died before Darth Vader even had a chance to use the massacre skill two times, I am looking at you Darth Malak) I (surprised myself because I) managed to get to crate number three by getting all the global feats, getting all three feats in the first sector (targeting systems online, armor up and hunters one and all) and all of the other conquest keycards in the first sector, getting two of the feats in the second sector (siphoning strike and he's holding a thermal detonator!) and at least 26 (or 27, didn't check properly) of the other conquest keycards in the second sector.
    So yeah, I am very happy with what I have managed to accomplished in that galactic conquest. Just wanted to get that out there if anyone was wandering how it was going after all was said and done.