Update on Reva?

So the latest update from today has as a bug fix:
"Fixed an issue where Third Sister would inflict more than 6 Purge on enemies who have revived"
But this wasn't the whole issue. Is there any update on whether her performance against GLs is as expected or above expected? Based on anecdotal information it appears that she is performing above how she was described to be (as a TB obtained character), so would be nice to have an actual word from CG who has the real data on this

Replies

• Whole issue? That wasn't even part of the issue with her power level balance, was it?
  • Whole issue? That wasn't even part of the issue with her power level balance, was it?

Yes and No. I imagine it only had a minor effect since it probably didn't occur too frequently, but that was the only aspect of her that CG was investigating (at least as officially announced I believe). Would be nice to hear if she is performing as they intended or above

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    An update will come when ftp guilds start unlocking her...
  • el_mago
    751 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    An update will come when ftp guilds start unlocking her...

I mean, I hate to be so cynical, but.....
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    This "fix" resets the timer.
    Many in the community always says CG doesn't understand their own game, so her you go. CG probably believes this fix will stop the destroyer of GL's. So now they need to gather new data with the fix in place, and give time for more to spend money on chasing her.
  • Well, at last NS will be able to deal with her, I was waiting for this for so long!