Split the problem fleet shard again.

13Next

Replies

• 2axsaqgu79z0.png

Still a pretty significant problem to have shards like this one. :)
  • 2axsaqgu79z0.png

Sorry dude, I genuinely feel for you, but this is only significant to *you* and anyone else in that shard not part of its mafia. It's not a *significant* problem for mostly everyone else.

Why don't you attempt to band together with others outside the shard mafia and basically do to them what they've done to those of you outside the shard?

Not saying that'll solve anything, but honestly it'll be a more satisfying result for you guys than just sitting back and taking your lumps with no other recourse in sight. 🤔😏
  • iMalevolence
    308 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    2axsaqgu79z0.png

Sorry dude, I genuinely feel for you, but this is only significant to *you* and anyone else in that shard not part of its mafia. It's not a *significant* problem for mostly everyone else.

Why don't you attempt to band together with others outside the shard mafia and basically do to them what they've done to those of you outside the shard?

Not saying that'll solve anything, but honestly it'll be a more satisfying result for you guys than just sitting back and taking your lumps with no other recourse in sight. 🤔😏

It is at least 2 shards (this and the other half of the split) from the creation of fleets that have the problem of being hyper competitive shards for 7 years. It's wildly unfair, not just to me and the others not in the in group, but to the players in the mafia as well. None of us should have to deal with shard activity levels that dwarf the average shard activity level by a factor of 10. Bringing the shard in line with the activity level of other shards would benefit all players on the problem shards.

I'm not going to break ToS by colluding with others against specific players.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Got any examples of people being banned for doing so?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • iMalevolence
    308 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    TVF wrote: »

For this game? No. For other EA games, lots of accounts have been suspended for similar stuff.

For example, teaming in Apex Legends will get action taken against your account, even in casual games. And this is more egregious because it actually costs people progression and in game currency that has a monetary value.

/e It's also wild that bullying, being toxic, or harassing people on the forums could get your account reviewed but some people seem to think that these same behaviors in game shouldn't be worthy of an account review, despite being against ToS.

jt6la063gjao.png
    Post edited by iMalevolence on
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

For this game? No.

Ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

For this game? No.

Ok.

You have 34k posts and I'm sure you are wildly unhelpful in at least 95% of them.

CG recently stepped up to take care of cheaters, maybe collusion is next. Until the problem is resolved or it's a non issue because rewards have moved, I have no reason to not point out ToS violations.
  • Caducus
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2023

Maybe he doesn't want to violate the TOS.

It amazes me that in a resource-management game, the "elites" waste so many resources trying to stop others from accumulating them (at no cost to themselves).

The only entity which benefits is CG by not having to hand out crystals (not to mention those spent on refreshes and rushes).
  • No offence but let it go. If they are so hungry for top 50 you wont win. Use timing and annoy the **** out of them. Pester them at every opportunity just to remind them you are there.

But as you conplain here, they will be reading it.