The Mandalorian S3E3 The Convert (Spoilers)

2Next

Replies

• biglippedbeast
    340 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    subxsimo wrote: »
    These episodes are so boring as of now, it was embarrassing for a show called the Mandalorian feature a protagonist who never been to mandalore.

I’m just waiting for boba to return because this btec boba has no USP
    how many times can disney kill boba on a television screen?
  • subxsimo wrote: »
    These episodes are so boring as of now, it was embarrassing for a show called the Mandalorian feature a protagonist who never been to mandalore.

They’ve only killed him once but the sarlac explanation made a lot of sense. So really he hasn’t died. Palpatine coming back is an example of bad writing.

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited March 2023

They’ve only killed him once but the sarlac explanation made a lot of sense. So really he hasn’t died. Palpatine coming back is an example of bad writing.

What about Bib Fortuna, Max Rebo, and 8-D8 coming back?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Quite possible they left the barge before it blew up.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Quite possible they left the barge before it blew up.

Eh, SW characters never truly die it seems.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • subxsimo wrote: »

every episode of the book of boba i felt like i was watching them murder my boy on screen.
  • Something the dogfights involving Mandos new S1 starfighter since TBoBF reminds me that CG should really add for Beskar Mando or a new Mando his ship. And the Bad Batch also need their ship too.

I liked this episode. The Coruscant part was really nice but was more like a "A Star Wars Dr. Pershing Story" Hehe ;)
    But at least we got some background to his character and that not every single character was bad. Well some are playing games on both sides. But it shows how every character are playing their game.
  • I thought the idea was that she turned it up to wipe the doctors recent memory. So he awakes under the impression he still works for the empire and gets back to that cloning tech
  • I thought the idea was that she turned it up to wipe the doctors recent memory. So he awakes under the impression he still works for the empire and gets back to that cloning tech

That would put together the things gideon still out there.

That is a good theory! Though cranking it up just turns his mind to mush from what I remember with mind flaying. All they needed was a quick shot of her calling Gideon and saying Perish is back or something to give us an idea of the motive.
    All they needed was a quick shot of her calling Gideon and saying Perish is back or something to give us an idea of the motive.

Ya. or she just has beef with him and that is the motive

• Ya. or she just has beef with him and that is the motive

They never met or interacted before, they worked in different sectors. Seems weird if it was just random coworker beef.

• Ya. or she just has beef with him and that is the motive

They never met or interacted before, they worked in different sectors. Seems weird if it was just random coworker beef.

Oh, i didn’t know that. thanks that’s good to know
  • The premier of The Mandalorian’s third season marked a return to the more traditional and reliable Star Wars storytelling.

On the premiere of season 3 of The Mandalorian, fans were thrilled to see the return of popular characters including Din Djarin and Grogu (also known as Baby Yoda).

Mandalorian is currently looking for forgiveness after his victory over Moff Gideon (Giancarlo Esposito) in a combat at the end of the second season.

Season 3 of The Mandalorian seemed like a deliberate return to the show’s roots as it was originally conceived: a grand and occasionally silly space adventure with an eye toward encouraging the next wave of enthusiastic Star Wars fans.