Kit Reveal - Cere Junda

2Next

Replies

• Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Wait till the whole team released.

What do you mean by the whole team? I think the whole team has been released. Merrin might be an unaligned force user, but the devs have said that she’s designed to lift night sisters so she’s not part of this team. Tarfull and Saw are definitely not unaligned force users, so they won’t go on this team. Cal Castus survivor will be a Jedi And so it would negate the benefits from Cere’s lead. I think this is the whole team.
  • They didn't do Greez. And Merrin could help in different ways. Jedi Survivor is coming out so we have to wait for that and see if there are any new characters.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Wait till the whole team released.

What do you mean by the whole team? I think the whole team has been released. Merrin might be an unaligned force user, but the devs have said that she’s designed to lift night sisters so she’s not part of this team. Tarfull and Saw are definitely not unaligned force users, so they won’t go on this team. Cal Castus survivor will be a Jedi And so it would negate the benefits from Cere’s lead. I think this is the whole team.

We dont have enough ufu without a team for now. Most of them are required somewhere else.