[MEGA Thread] Cal Kestis: Hero's Journey Guide + Bonus Zone Info

2Next

Replies

• Is there a link to the thread this thread is about?
  • i think it is on the updates section of the forums
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    We need the character of Greez to be made available, especially if we want the Mantis to come to Ships content.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to Jedi: Fallen Order and Jedi: Survivor characters coming along soon. I just feel like a few might be missing...
    I threw together a Purge Trooper squad idea and posted it here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/262438/purge-trooper-squad-concept-and-kit#latest
    And I also am working on kit concepts for Jaro Tapal, Taron Malicos, a couple Night Brothers, etc. Just cuz I can and just cuz I'm a big fan of the Jedi: Fallen Order game lol.

I've been patiently waiting for at least one purge trooper in this game. If they at least do one, that would be something. I personally would like the electro-staff purge trooper the most.

Also still waiting on a Scout Trooper - maybe we wil get him this year - it is ROTJ 40th after all.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited March 2023
    Getting Bib Fortuna, Nein Numb & Princess Leia (Endor)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    NOTE: You might have noticed that the newsletter mentions Jedi Knight Cal Kestis. This is the official name for Hero's Journey Cal Kestis and represents Cal from the upcoming Star War Jedi: Survivor!

Meathead said that in the update notes...what newsletter is he referring too?
  • The Merrin release marquee newsletter in the inbox that you tapped closed instantly without reading.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Disappointed Merrin is not tagged as LS. She clearly was reasonable, empthaized with Cal and saw her in him. She willingly left her planet to help him, a stranger with problems not concerning her at all. SHe used her powers for good and saved Cal and Cere at the end of the game.

Clearly she was a LS Nightsister, different from her clan, as she grew up away from them.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

Are these toons coming?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

Are these toons coming?

Nothing confirmed, just throwing those names out on who we would get for the 40th anniversary over scout trooper.

Bib Fortuna would be a great addition (lifter?) to Jabba
    Princess Leia (Endor) would be a great Rebel GL
    Nein Numb would be a great character needed for the Rebel GL
    Guess you could throw in a scout trooper as well for the GL ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Yep, with crash at high speed being his ult, killing himself and all but one random enemy, that enemy gains protection disruption, burn, and takes damage equal to 99% of the max health
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »

Are these toons coming?

Nothing confirmed, just throwing those names out on who we would get for the 40th anniversary over scout trooper.

Bib Fortuna would be a great addition (lifter?) to Jabba
    Princess Leia (Endor) would be a great Rebel GL
    Nein Numb would be a great character needed for the Rebel GL

I understand why people say Bib, but I really don't think it would work well. Given the majority of Jabba's kit relies on calling others to attack and needing Krrsantan for survivability, I don't see how there's room for a toon that isn't a damage dealer.

On topic: I am looking forward to Cal, so I will farm his requirements but it isn't a high priority right now as I am looking to balance my roster with a LS GL. JMK and JML are both tempting but I am eyeing up a potential GL this year. I think Cal will probably be worked on after that.
  • Revan110
    111 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Very happy to see JFO and JS characters in the game, when they allow Cal and the Mantis crew to be farmed from nodes I will be focusing on getting them, big fan of the JFO game.
  • Screerider wrote: »
    Is there a link to the thread this thread is about?

• Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    If you make Jedi Knight Cal lame like the first Cal on top of all the other mistakes made recently, I will very likely quit this game lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Remember when CG said the requirements for Cal (Survivor) could be farmed up until may 20th for new players yet here we are in june and still opportunities to farm and no Cal anywhere to be seen
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Not sweating a tier three journey character. Got to get the best fleet in the game first.
  • What are we waiting for?
  • Artimus
    175 posts Member
    Soon:tm:
    Maybe?
  • Warrior_TI
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    What are we waiting for?
    the second coming of C.h.r.i.s.t apparently

Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Drag0nDances
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    So … 3 times a year with no apparent schedule and NOT added permanently after one year … like Grand Inquisitor. Right? Right? SOOoooOoooOoo excited for that … hard to hype something new when we can’t even get grand inquisitor despite being ready for months. bx9aagnu11wu.jpeg
  • ne_alenska
    120 posts Member
    edited June 2023
    ok now
    Post edited by ne_alenska on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    So how hard is the event?
  • @CG_Tusken_Meathead when are we going to get missing raid player rewards that we lost upon changing guilds?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Wrong thread
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thank you for not ruining Survivor Cal (except with his leader ability being extremely disappointing and him only having the Jedi tag...?), I decided to rejoin the game cuz you guys did something very right one more time, but apparently my brother clicked "delete account" because there isn't a "sign out" button...? Yay... -_-
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.