My Account Has Been Banned For No Reason.

TheArtist
4 posts Member
edited April 2023
Hello Everyone,
I’ve been banned from SWGOH for no reason.
I’ve contacted EA and wrote to CG_LucifersDaddy
It says it’s from “repeat offenses”
I’ve never broke the TOS or would ever think of doing something to get my account banned.
Hopefully someone can figure out what would trigger a ban and how to correct the error.
Thank you so much!
-Artist
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• You’re ship out of luck. Same thing happened to me 2 months ago and LucifersDaddy either is too busy to read PMs, doesn’t care about PMs or doesn’t work here anymore.

I’ve sent about 7 PMs in the last 2 months and have yet to get a reply from Lucifer’sDaddy or Leviathon or anyone. I think EAs Support Plan is to ignore you till you get frustrated and go away.

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47sspdj33fwtphc8rmsmj361et7k1egkfatnv1nazu&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    You two have to send a pm to @CG_Leviathan
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Please send excuses to us also we would like to hear your reasons
  • Finally one of these, just as the forums were getting boring.
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Ally code?

• Ventress wrote: »
    You’re ship out of luck. Same thing happened to me 2 months ago and LucifersDaddy either is too busy to read PMs, doesn’t care about PMs or doesn’t work here anymore.

I’ve sent about 7 PMs in the last 2 months and have yet to get a reply from Lucifer’sDaddy or Leviathon or anyone. I think EAs Support Plan is to ignore you till you get frustrated and go away.

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413

Can you post your SWGOH.gg link?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ventress wrote: »
    You’re ship out of luck. Same thing happened to me 2 months ago and LucifersDaddy either is too busy to read PMs, doesn’t care about PMs or doesn’t work here anymore.

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413

121-968-413
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413

121-968-413

I have that. I’m having a hard time finding the SWGOH.gg account to check GAC battles and if there’s any kind of issues with raid points.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    TVF wrote: »

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413

121-968-413

I have that. I’m having a hard time finding the SWGOH.gg account to check GAC battles and if there’s any kind of issues with raid points.

You add it to the Web address (remove hyphens).

swgoh.gg/p/allycode
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Good Luck

Ventress
    121-968-413

121-968-413

You add it to the Web address (remove hyphens).

swgoh.gg/p/allycode

Why thank you! Learned something new today 😂
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member

They were banned on March 3rd. There won't be any PVP cheating. That was the day they banned all the people who thought they could get away with cheating in Assault Battles and Conquest.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    DMG_SW wrote: »

They were banned on March 3rd. There won't be any PVP cheating. That was the day they banned all the people who thought they could get away with cheating in Assault Battles and Conquest.

People cheat in Assault Battles?
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1061 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Jkane wrote: »

People cheat in Assault Battles?

It’s a pve mode so people figure there’s no harm as the only person being cheated is the game itself. As to why, once ct3 is at 3* you get some decent relic and gear rewards cumulatively on a pretty regular basis. Especially now there’s a fair few every month. Those would build up over time, so I could understand why someone might do it.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • DMG_SW wrote: »

I would never cheat, I spend/spent a lot of money to play, I don’t even know how you would cheat at this game.
    I’m leader of my guild and have been for years.
    Is there anyway to correct this error?
  • TheArtist wrote: »

I would never cheat, I spend/spent a lot of money to play, I don’t even know how you would cheat at this game.
    Ally code?
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator
    TheArtist wrote: »

Ally code?

Ally code?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/282936672/
  • Ultra wrote: »
    TheArtist wrote: »

Ally code?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/282936672/

• DMG_SW wrote: »

Nope, I got mine first week of February
  • Ventress wrote: »

Got mine around Feb 23rd

Got mine around Feb 23rd

Have you gotten any response yet?
This discussion has been closed.