Kyber 3, no more nice

I used to be in Kyber 3 since the rework, rising into K2 occasionally.

I am f2p with only 3 GL, 8.6 mil GP.

K3 was the sweet spot for me, i hade enough opponents with slightly higher gp, who werent really good, to beat them, and enough players of my caliber or a little bit lower to usually go 2-1,1-2 and so forth.

Which was perfectly fine, i dont want to scout 5 hours and make a scientific exam of my battles.

Since the last 3v3 i seem to notice (not sure how obejctively this is) the influx of more 9 mil+, 10 mil+ players with 6 GL+.

There was this research from one person who said the K1 is shrinking and less and less players ar ein K1.

I wonder if the excess players drop down to K2 and, the lesser ones to K3, meaning, do we all need be aware to drop our (average) League ?

Will K4 be my future ? No big deal, but it doesnt seem to be that this system is working very well then ^^

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    You should have more GL at that gp.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Op is sharing their experience and opinion with us and I don't think, that the number of GLs they have changes anything about what they said or experienced.
    I also think they "should" have nothing! They play the game how they want to and 3 GLs is not nothing. Especially in K3. Everyone has a different focus and chooses to use their resources as they wish and not according to what others think they "should" have.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Op is sharing their experience and opinion with us and I don't think, that the number of GLs they have changes anything about what they said or experienced.
    I also think they "should" have nothing! They play the game how they want to and 3 GLs is not nothing. Especially in K3. Everyone has a different focus and chooses to use their resources as they wish and not according to what others think they "should" have.

I agree it doesn't change their post.

You should have more GL at that GP if you want to be competitive in GAC at a level your GP should allow. If you don't, by all means do whatever you want.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you were previously comfortable with 3 gl’s in kyber 3 and you haven’t progressed it’s not a surprise it’s getting tougher. All those accounts you were comfortable beating previously will have dropped and tougher players with more focused rosters will have replaced them. I’m in kyber 3 with 9 mill gp and 5 gls, nearly 6. If you’re standing still you’re going backwards I’m afraid.
    797-722-718