331 posts EA Community Manager
i8559x6ajfae.png

UNIT NAME: Fury-class Interceptor
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Support, Sith, Sith Empire

Key Attributes:
  • New Debuff, Suspense, provides benefits to allied Sith ships if dispelled
  • New Buff, Stable Bulwark, Defeat save
  • New Buff, Reinforced Determination, short of the long, stacking Defense Up, Cornerstone of a new, meta-defining, Sith Fleet
  • Brings buffs to the B-28 Extinction-class Bomber and other Sith and Sith Empire ships

Inspiration:
  • Star Wars: The Old Republic brought us this ship in the storylines of both the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor classes, making it one of the most recognizable ships from that era.
  • Darth Malgus, being the exemplar Sith Warrior in SW:TOR, also flies this class of ship, making his inclusion as the crew a no-brainer for us.
  • We looked to Darth Malgus himself for inspiration on the abilities that Fury-class has. The Suspense debuff was inspired by both Doubt and Fear.

Strategy Tips:
  • Suspense can be given through the Basic ability
  • The Basic ability can spread Debuffs from one ship to another
  • Choose how you use Special 2 wisely

FAQ:
Why is this a Conquest unit?
Conquest units are more powerful than a Galactic Chase ship, allowing us to have more flexibility in its strengths and weaknesses.
What if I don’t have Malgus yet?
Good news, Malgus is now in Proving Grounds!
Where can I use this ship in the meantime?
We have two more Sith ships coming. You will be able to acquire those before you can unlock Fury-class in Conquest.
Have a question about Fury Class Interceptor’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
CLICK HERE
Question Deadline:04/12/2023, 10:59 AM PT

ABILITIES:
BASIC: Enmity Class Precision Laser Cannons
eyf6mvtk0xcf.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. For each Ability Block, Concussion Mine, Healing Immunity, Health Down, Shock, or Suspense present on other enemies, inflict those debuffs on target enemy for 1 turn. If there are no debuffs on the enemy side, inflict Suspense on target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Suspense: Can't gain buffs; gaining bonus Turn Meter, recovering Protection, or gaining Protection Up will inflict Defense Down for 2 turns, which can't be evaded or resisted; if Suspense is dispelled, increase cooldowns by 1, which can't be resisted; If Suspense expires and is not dispelled, all Sith and Sith Empire enemies gain a stack of We Have Returned for 4 turns, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented

SPECIAL 1: Heavy Seeker Missiles - Cooldown 2
a9qf8i0sg0z4.gif

Final Text: Deal true damage to target enemy equal to 15% of Fury-class Interceptor's Max Health and inflict Suspense for 1 turn. Sith allies recover 20% Health and Protection, doubled for Sith Empire allies.

Special 2: Path to Power - Cooldown 4
edrttwthxx9g.gif

Final Text: Call all Sith and Sith Empire allies to assist. Inflict debuffs on the target enemy for each active Sith and Sith Empire ally (allies that are both count twice).
1+ ally: Inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns
3+ allies: Inflict Burning for 2 turns
5+ allies: Inflict Suspense for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted
7+ allies: Inflict Shield Disruption for 2 turns

UNIQUE 1:Galaxy in Flames

Final Text:Sith allies gain 30% Tenacity, doubled for Sith Empire allies. At the start of the battle, Sith Empire Tanks gain Taunt for 2 turns and Fury-class Interceptor and Sith Empire Tanks gain Stable Bulwark for the rest of battle. When Stable Bulwark is lost, Sith Empire Tanks taunt for 2 turns. When a Sith ally takes damage, they gain a stack of Reinforced Determination (max 5) until the start of their next turn. Ally Sith ships gain an additional +25% Defense per stack of Reinforced Determination, doubled for Sith Empire ships.

Stable Bulwark: +100% Defense and Offense; +50% Max Health and Max Protection, +25% Critical Chance and Critical Damage; The first time this ship is reduced to 1% Health, it recovers 100% Health, gains a bonus turn, gains 5 stacks of Reinforced Determination for 1 turn, and loses Stable Bulwark
Reinforced Determination: +50% Defense per stack

REINFORCEMENT: Rage of Korriban
Final Text:Enter Battle: All Sith allies gain a stack of Reinforced Determination for 1 turn. All Sith allies gain 20% Protection Up for 2 turns, doubled for Sith Empire allies. Inflict target enemy with Suspense for 1 turn, which can't be avoided.

Replies

• Gurken
    59 posts Member
    What's the intended capital ship or is one of the two coming sith ships a capital ship?
  • The Ravager capital ship has been rumored for awhile so I'm thinking/hoping that's one of them.
  • Gurken
    59 posts Member
    145 or 330 unlock?
  • Ultradude488
    160 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    The Ravager capital ship has been rumored for awhile so I'm thinking/hoping that's one of them.
    Gurken wrote: »
    What's the intended capital ship or is one of the two coming sith ships a capital ship?

yeah ravager confirmed?
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Conquest is always 330 unlock
  • What does "We Have Returned" do?
  • Not Razor crest. That was a 5 star unlock.
  • We have two more Sith ships coming. You will be able to acquire those before you can unlock Fury-class in Conquest.

This sentence would make me assuming a 330 unlock, but it's not stated. The Interceptor was 5* can't recall RC unlock.
  • Both conquest ships were 5 star unlocks so far.
  • Taejang wrote: »
    What does "We Have Returned" do?

Should be the same buff as in Magus' Kit:
    We Have Returned: +5% Critical Damage and Offense per stack
  • Gurken wrote: »

"Cornerstone of a new, meta-defining, [sic] Sith Fleet" suggests we're getting a new capital ship GL. Which probably means it's time to take Nihilus to r9.
  • Cool. A Conquest ship that needs a Conquest unit. I have no negative thoughts about this at all...

But when will other GL lifter units be coming to Conquest?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Gurken wrote: »

"Cornerstone of a new, meta-defining, [sic] Sith Fleet" suggests we're getting a new capital ship GL. Which probably means it's time to take Nihilus to r9.

I will wait until it is announced before using saved up gear.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Both conquest ships were 5 star unlocks so far.

RC and Interceptor were 5*. Scythe was 7*
  • Yes excuse me for that mistake. My bad. I forgot about Scythe.
  • Nice, for me its a pass this round because i dont have malgus and dont like sith.
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Oh great, a conquest ship with a conquest unit, that's great, real great

Play conquest *shrugs*
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Nice, for me its a pass this round because i dont have malgus and dont like sith.

Sheesh, at least get to know one before the judgment starts. From watching many Star Wars over my life most sith seem like perfectly decent once you get through their issues.
  • This sucks for me. I love Old Republic era stuff, but I absolutely do not like ships or conquest.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    LordBatz wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »

Play conquest *shrugs*

Seems to me some people seem to forget that normal and easy modes give out a lot less shards...
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    I really hope we'll have Ravager and not the Steadfast as a capital ship :#
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Lumiya wrote: »
    LordBatz wrote: »

Play conquest *shrugs*

Seems to me some people seem to forget that normal and easy modes give out a lot less shards...

If you’re not at a point in the game where you can unlock Conquest units, how does it matter that the Conquest ship needs a Conquest pilot ? You need one to use the other anyway, should be less frustrating than an unattainable Conquest ship using a pilot currently in your roster.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Nice, for me its a pass this round because i dont have malgus and dont like sith.

You’re just RaSith…t. 🤣🤣🤣
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

It is!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • <... >gain Stable Bulwark for the rest of battle. When Stable Bulwark is lost <... >
    Uh, what?
  • Ratinira wrote: »
    <... >gain Stable Bulwark for the rest of battle. When Stable Bulwark is lost <... >
    Uh, what?

Keep reading. The buff drops off to provide a Savior-esque effect.
  • Ratinira
    412 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Gale_Toral wrote: »
    Ratinira wrote: »
    <... >gain Stable Bulwark for the rest of battle. When Stable Bulwark is lost <... >
    Uh, what?

Keep reading. The buff drops off to provide a Savior-esque effect.

Found it, thank you
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

If it was any other way you would still complain.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?