Kit Reveal - Fury-class Interceptor

2Next

Replies

• Teron
    12 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    more conquest ships? no problem! more r9 useless characters as a reqs for new capital ship? no problem!
    I just can't wait to get rid of awful assist-based mechanic of rebel fleet meta.

upd: I really love it's animation. It almost makes me reinstall swtor in order to play these arcade missions ^^
    Post edited by Teron on
  • Both conquest ships were 5 star unlocks so far.

There have been 3.

Razor crest and Interceptor were 5*. Grand Inquisitor’s ship is 7*
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Lumiya wrote: »
    LordBatz wrote: »
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Oh great, a conquest ship with a conquest unit, that's great, real great

Play conquest *shrugs*

Seems to me some people seem to forget that normal and easy modes give out a lot less shards...

If you’re not at a point in the game where you can unlock Conquest units, how does it matter that the Conquest ship needs a Conquest pilot ? You need one to use the other anyway, should be less frustrating than an unattainable Conquest ship using a pilot currently in your roster.

You are right and that is exactly why my answer was directly relating to the comment I quoted. Playing Conquest is not the right answer, as I have pointed out there are more modes than just hard. You can play Conquest but not have a Conquest unit unlocked... So LordBatz's comment is wrong.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Play conquest *shrugs*

Seems to me some people seem to forget that normal and easy modes give out a lot less shards...

If you’re not at a point in the game where you can unlock Conquest units, how does it matter that the Conquest ship needs a Conquest pilot ? You need one to use the other anyway, should be less frustrating than an unattainable Conquest ship using a pilot currently in your roster.

You are right and that is exactly why my answer was directly relating to the comment I quoted. Playing Conquest is not the right answer, as I have pointed out there are more modes than just hard. You can play Conquest but not have a Conquest unit unlocked... So LordBatz's comment is wrong.

No it isn't. The person that complained and LordBatz responded to has 8.5m GP.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Nice, for me its a pass this round because i dont have malgus and dont like sith.

Sheesh, at least get to know one before the judgment starts. From watching many Star Wars over my life most sith seem like perfectly decent once you get through their issues.

I trust blaster and credits only, haha.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Play conquest *shrugs*

Maybe you should read again what I wrote. I was responding to LordBatz specifically because they seemed to have forgotten that not everyone plays hard mode/the other modes reward less shards. I was talking in general not about the user LordBatz responded to specifically which is quite easy to understand from what I wrote.

It's not difficult to understand what I wrote...
  • Bob1985 wrote: »
    Both conquest ships were 5 star unlocks so far.

There have been 3.

Razor crest and Interceptor were 5*. Grand Inquisitor’s ship is 7*

So I've heard...
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Play conquest *shrugs*

Maybe you should read again what I wrote. I was responding to LordBatz specifically because they seemed to have forgotten that not everyone plays hard mode/the other modes reward less shards. I was talking in general not about the user LordBatz responded to specifically which is quite easy to understand from what I wrote.

This is not how it works. You quoted a very specific post aimed at a very specific person and made a point irrelevant to what those two specific people were specifically saying.

I'm moving on.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member

Play conquest *shrugs*

It's actually quite difficult to understand what you wrote because it uses a lot of words but doesn't quite say anything specifically....

If I am understanding correctly, you seem upset that lower levels of conquest don't give out as many shards?.... I mean, nowhere did anyone say anything different? Am I missing something?...

• Per in-game Newsletter, new cap ship will be Revan's:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Leviathan_(Interdictor-class_cruiser)
  • Per in-game Newsletter, new cap ship will be Revan's:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Leviathan_(Interdictor-class_cruiser)

Awesome!! I had to go back and read it (I normally just skip because I already know). Way to bury the lead CG lol. Can't wait.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Leviathan confirmed
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    pn5nwiirxxpm.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • 2 ships were coming: Leviathan being one, we’ll have 5 Sith starfighters if we keep Vader and Shuttle out. Seems just enough to make a fleet (no sarcasm).
    However, without Sith bomber, it will be harder to build 2 Empire fleets.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    One more ship to come? Was thinking we would get two.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

It does say two more are coming. I would guess Malak will be the other pilot if Revan is in Leviathan.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    In the picture of the first post there are two questionmark-ships so my guess is that there are two more ships coming to complete the fleet.
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    In the picture of the first post there are two questionmark-ships so my guess is that there are two more ships coming to complete the fleet.

No need to guess. It’s confirmed.

"Where can I use this ship in the meantime?
    We have two more Sith ships coming. You will be able to acquire those before you can unlock Fury-class in Conquest."
  • Lumiya wrote: »

No need to guess. It’s confirmed.

"Where can I use this ship in the meantime?
    We have two more Sith ships coming. You will be able to acquire those before you can unlock Fury-class in Conquest."

Yeah, particularly if this is going to be a new meta fleet with Leviathan being journey guide it seems likely that you won't be able to get leviathan until after you unlock the Fury, which would mean another two fighters + the CS making another three sith ships.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Depends if you count the capital ship as a ship, which I assumed but it’s just a guess.
    Edit: ra talks about new shipS to go with Leviathan. So at least 2 starships+capital ship, I guessed wrong.
    Post edited by Starslayer on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    “To support this new fleet, we have a number of new Sith ships coming to holotables. Utilize the new Fury-class Interceptor, along with other upcoming Sith ships to unlock Leviathan in a limited time Journey Guide Fleet Mastery. Make sure to unlock the Fury-class Interceptor from Conquest right away if you want to unlock this new Capital ship at launch!”

Sounds like multiple ships to me.
  • Oh crap i have no fallen bastila lol, byebye leviathan.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    It's not a poor choice at all. Metas should be hard to get for most people.